Unread post by Syleye »

Thank you both :hug:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Varethyn »

Belated Happy Birthday Syleye! :hug:

My rant: Every year it's the same damn thing. I want to do my usual NotN giveaway but the coliseum mechanics make it extremely difficult to commit to it. So far I've got less than three stacks of strange chests which is actually pitiful when you consider all the apparel and familiars you can get from them these days. But if it's not one thing it's another. Dodge spam. Crit spam. Targeting one mob only to eliminate the one next to it due to layering and wasting breath cos it didn't 1-shot it. Inputs not being read properly and somehow ending up throwing a potion at myself trying to attack. Not helped that I sometimes accidentally highlight the page and hit a link, navigating away from the coliseum, in trying to clear it, have other projects to work on and can't be bothered with FR in general.

Oh and the chameleon/night flame Swipp swap is the absolute worst by being the only one where both components aren't dropped by mobs in the same venue and have a terrible droprate overall.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Thank you Vare :hug:

I feel you on the coli being a pain at times, but remember you're not obligated to do the chest thing. (not saying I don't love watching you open them, its great)

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

hhhh i wish this person i messaged would get back to me about a dragon trade. i hate waiting, it gives me anxiety dhfjhdsjklsdgmgsd

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Where did all the strange chests go? D: I dug up ONE today, they seem to be getting rarer by the day.
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I dunno but I've been going days of gathering, coli, etc with getting either none or very few. Makes it pretty frustrating.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Every damn year I forget that the chests don't go away when NotN ends. So I end up in a needless rush in the last hour to open them all. Every. Single. Year.

I also forgot to make the new familiars and missed out on the echo eater flightshroud cos I ran out of one of the ingredients.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Bought two boons instead of two scatter scrools :/(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Are bane scrolls ever in the mp? I have 2 dragons I need them for, and nada..ever...
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:21 pm Are bane scrolls ever in the mp? I have 2 dragons I need them for, and nada..ever...
I am in the same situation. ..I haven't seen one stock since the scrolls went back to their normal stock rate. .And those on ah is like 3 times the price. .

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rng is a meanie. .sold my 40 nocturne eggs for gems bought scatterscrolls for the gems and only got two good scatters :/ if you want to do the math it's 9000 gems + ..And only two good scatters. . Darnnit that rng

And after spending the gems a dream dragon of mine pops up in ah. .. typical :/

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I spent days looking for the perfect bane to put metallic/alloy on and a mate found the perfect one and what does fr do? Derp derp we messed up so we're changing how they look completely! What I loved about my dragon is now gone, his horns aren't even the same color. I know the fools won't do anything about how angry people are either. I doubt they'll even address the issue. I certainly learned my lesson. I won't be spending a dime on this game again.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

It was a mistake and they were being yelled at to fix it,now they are being yelled at because they did. No win on that ...wish they would triple check genes before releasing them

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I hate my brain sometimes. .the moment Im done genening my active dragons my brain start to find flaws in the pairs I got and want to resuffle my entire lair ...

So yeah that's what I be doing for the next couple of days. .and then I can start over with new gene projects

Why can I never ever be satisfied with what I have? I always feel so inferior with my lair..

Just shoved a bunch of dragons into the hibernal den. .tomorrow starts the fun puzzle pieces. .

00:37 am part of having Ocd is that you have a really hard time coping with stuff that bothers you.

Right now my lair not being in order is keeping me from sleeping. I cannot begin to describe how hard it is not to get up start the computer and get it done. ..but hubby is sleeping so I just bite my nails. ..and turn in bed. .Not sure how long I can lay here. .hate my brain. .And my ocd is only light. .

00:44 started to do lair puzzle on mobile. .woke hubby.... he says I need to get to sleep. .Not sure if I can

00:51 ran out of money and gems to buy renaming scrolls. Seriously considered waking up my friends to bug them for naming scrolls

Yup Im normal ..

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Ever since the introduction of the selective feeding system I've cut down the amount of meat my dragons eat by a ton... but now they won't stop eating my insects D: EAT YOUR VEGGIES AND FISH DARNIT.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I opened my egg a day too early. .

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

with the new system the bonding of familiars lag sooooo much....

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Whelp, time to start farming the $#!% out of the golem workshop. I have a good team, but I'm not comfortable with them yet...
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

It's enough that I've already given up all hope on ever acquiring my favorite familiar, but now even the RNG for Fiona's flattery page doesn't want me to bond with it. The other three KS familiars plus the Boolean and Light Sprite have appeared a least once for me there. I guess I'll never be friends with a Bone Fiend ever. :(
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

was going to post today but closed the browser.. not got the engery to go through them all again.. sorry