Rant Thread

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Wain »

Varethyn wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:01 am You guys ever wake up feeling like everyone around you doesn't care and that anything nice they say to you doesn't feel genuine? Cos that's how I feel right now.
Sometimes. But as long as you realize that feeling is coming from your own brain, and not from reality, it helps. It doesn't fix it, of course, but I find it helps a lot. :hug:
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Last edited by Varethyn on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

So update on mom. She called me a couple days ago and was able to have a conversation with me. Mom says she has no idea what the heck happened. The doctors think she went septic.

For those who don't know what 'going septic' means: Sepsis is a life-threatening condition in which the body is fighting a severe infection that has spread via the bloodstream. If a patient becomes "septic," they will likely have low blood pressure leading to poor circulation and lack of blood perfusion of vital tissues and organs.

She says she wants to go home but.....I think she needs to go into assisted living. She can't be home alone anymore after all this.

'Karen' (the voice in my head) has not been kind to me as of late. Lots of nightmares last night where people I loved were physically abusing me. Woke up in tears yesterday cause of it.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I want this job. It's a decent job. I haven't heard anything back... I should follow up, but why am I freaking out over giving them a call about it.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

My son went in for surgery yesterday. He was suppose to be able to come home today but the doctor decided to fully admit him for at least another day because his blood pressure was 92/55 and is oxygen saturation was in the low 80s. I am worried he has some medical issues and is autistic so this whole thing is a strain on my emotions but I have to keep it together for him and my daughter

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

This virus sure is making job hunting A LOT harder
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Husband went into the hospital today for some pre examination before his surgery on monday.
Turns out that he now has 4 primary heart veins which are between 96-99 % closed so now he needs a 4 x bypass..

They better not postpone his surgery again .. he suffers so much now..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Fiance got sent home early today from work since there are too many people, not enough work right now since they aren't delivering to bars at the moment.
I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.
I start work next friday, so HOPEFULLY if something does happen, I can at least pay the bills.
But it's going to be rough if he gets laid off....

Siggy under construction!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Animal Crossing New Horizons: Comes out.

Everyone: "I'm having so much fun playing with ALL my friends on our islands!"

Me: Has all of 2 friends registered, one playing with their other friends and the other being a brother who is never on.

This game was supposed to be calming and stress-free. All I'm feeling is extremely lonely.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Have had the sniffles for a while now getting throat pain and some shortness of breath. No fever so I'm hoping it's not the virus. It's not really in my area supposedly so trying not to freak out...emphasis on trying lol
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Covid is definitely in our area, which isn't surprising, as we're in the greater Houston metropolitan area. I think the local governments here are making good decisions to slow down spread, but testing is just now becoming available, and is still very restricted.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Covid restrictions extended to april 13th in Denmark.

Hubby is still in hospitalet waiting for his heart surgery. I cant do anything but we are afraid they will postpone it again.. his heart wont hold on..and each day his arteries gets more clogged...
Sigh im both afraid to loose vil during surgery and loose him because he is not getting surgery. .

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Tårnfalk wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:06 am Covid restrictions extended to april 13th in Denmark.
Hubby is still in hospitalet waiting for his heart surgery. I cant do anything but we are afraid they will postpone it again.. his heart wont hold on..and each day his arteries gets more clogged...
Sigh im both afraid to loose vil during surgery and loose him because he is not getting surgery. .
:( I hope they don't reschedule. But he'll need extra quaratine afterwards while his immune system recovers. HUGS.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Husband got sent home from the hospital.. thats not my rant.. my rant is they sent him home when he has diarrhea, nausea, in a lot of pain ( only allowed panodils at home, they gave him morphine at the hospital), they took a vein from his leg - even though he is diabetic and had suffered from swollen leg and feet before this... now he can hardly move because his foot is sooooo big (you would not believe it) and that obviously causes him a lot of pain too

Im handicapped.. im not a nurse.. I want to help so badly but there is a lot of stuff I cannot do.. we have friends who help with laundry when hubby had a bowel movement in his sleep - and yes that happened three times now... but until they get here.. which can take a day neither hubby or me can do anything about it which is a) gross and b) soo unsanitary you would not believe it c) the smell.. ohh my I love that man but phew he stinks right now

we have received NO medication for his diarrhea or nausea and he has eaten so little that I worry.... he has eaten less than 200 gram since yesterday when he came home

WHY would you send a man so sick home to a handicapped person? I love that he is home and I have missed him but I love him enough to want him to have the best care.. and that is not me!!!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Tårnfalk wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:00 am Husband got sent home from the hospital.. thats not my rant.. my rant is they sent him home when he has diarrhea, nausea, in a lot of pain ( only allowed panodils at home, they gave him morphine at the hospital), they took a vein from his leg - even though he is diabetic and had suffered from swollen leg and feet before this... now he can hardly move because his foot is sooooo big (you would not believe it) and that obviously causes him a lot of pain too

Im handicapped.. im not a nurse.. I want to help so badly but there is a lot of stuff I cannot do.. we have friends who help with laundry when hubby had a bowel movement in his sleep - and yes that happened three times now... but until they get here.. which can take a day neither hubby or me can do anything about it which is a) gross and b) soo unsanitary you would not believe it c) the smell.. ohh my I love that man but phew he stinks right now

we have received NO medication for his diarrhea or nausea and he has eaten so little that I worry.... he has eaten less than 200 gram since yesterday when he came home

WHY would you send a man so sick home to a handicapped person? I love that he is home and I have missed him but I love him enough to want him to have the best care.. and that is not me!!!
Oh my god Tarn, that's TERRIBLE care :( Your poor hubby :( What are the community health facilities like in your area? There must be someone you can speak to about this. You need some help!

I hope he's starting to pick up, anyway. It'll take time. *hugs*
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Spoke to the hospital... he is not considered critical so due to the situation now we just have to wait.

Se would be lost if it were not for our spirutal brothers and sisters

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Tårnfalk wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:39 am Spoke to the hospital... he is not considered critical so due to the situation now we just have to wait.

Se would be lost if it were not for our spirutal brothers and sisters
I'm glad you have a good community through them. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Finally got him admittet to a hospital... problem is I dont know which..due to corona I was not allowed in the ambulance..and hubby was too weak to even speak with the paramedics so I doubt he will have the str to call me tonight
Oh well Tomorrow i start calling around to see if I can locate him

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Hoping he starts to feel better soon. And that the hospital keeps him where he needs to be until he's well enough to come home.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Even though my heart aches form missing him they better not send vil home before he is way better!