Spirit of Koosu or please give us back our ooze!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valariel
Realm: Alleria

Spirit of Koosu or please give us back our ooze!

Unread post by Valariel »

Hello petopians

I just checked if the Spirit of Atha retains her name and one of the spirits we need to release if the Spirit of Koosu.
He was once tamable as an crocolisk. He is still a beast.

So lets check if he should be tamable once again.
The quest reads:
Soo-nee, at the Rainspeaker Canopy, wants you to play the Cleansing Chime at Bittertide Lake, Wintergrasp River and River's Heart and slay the evil spirits that plague the waters there.
Earth in Sholazar is pure. The pillars have protected the land for centuries.

Water, not as pure, it comes from outside Sholazar.... from oceans, from lakes, from rivers. Water sometimes bring bad spirits - need to be cleansed.

You take this chime and play at Bittertide Lake, Wintergrasp River and River's Heart. It make bad spirit angry... and then you must kill it.

So Atha and Ha-Khalan are spirits of dead animals. And again Koosu is still a beast. So we can assume he was once a living animal.
Atha and Ha-Khalan died in the Bittertide Lake respectively River's Heart. I believe a violent death in calm waters. So their Spirits ressemble their dead bodys.

Koosu on the other hand died in the Wintergrasp River, maybe even in Wintergrasp. So his body would be crushed by the waterfalls and/or by the rapids.
So his body would end like we see it. Crushed remains of a once beautiful and wild beast.

So please Muffinus if you read this - make him tameable again. So we can calm this restless spirit and rid him of hatred.
He could become a loyal friend to us hunters.

Maybe even as a secret just for us like Gara - a hidden quest chain or puzzle somewhere in Ardenweald - we find Koosu Soul or maybe his murderer and get an item which let us tame him.
Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Spirit of Koosu or please give us back our ooze!

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

It's a good idea there! If for one reason or another Muffinus or someone else at Blizzard decide to let us tame the ooze again, I'd say maaayyybe bring it back as a Spirit Beast if they think it looks too much weird as a hunter pet? Or maybe let it stay a Crocolisk and add story elements to tell us why Koosu ended up as a slime, what we could do to calm it in order to tame it. Like you said, a hidden quest chain like Gara had was fun, I would like to see something like that!

Then again we can't tame Ha-Khalan either, so I think that one should become tamable once more too. We already have plenty of ghost pets, why is this one still retired is beyond me.
ImageImage
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Spirit of Koosu or please give us back our ooze!

Unread post by worgpower »

I would love an ooze for a pet, there’s a ton of different models and skins that are on slimes, it would be weird cuz their alive by mutant goo that holds up human bones and weapons, I would love the type of creature which is a shadowfiend with no effects as a pet because they are very beast-like, I don’t know any good family names for slimes and fiends, a slime would be a great pet for a forsaken like the one I have