Gondria needs a new name

Stupide
Realm: Skywall

Gondria needs a new name

Unread post by Stupide »

Hello, I'm new to these forums but y'all seem like a friendly bunch so I was wondering if i could get some help with naming a new pet. But first, STORY TIME! I have just recently started playing again and I've been feeling a bit down since my gear is way behind everyone else's. Normally that wouldn't bother me since I'm a pretty casual player but it seems everyone has much better gear than me. Anyways back to the point, I was on my way back to the Argent Tournament Grounds to turn in a daily when I stumble upon Gondria, the spirit beast of Zul'drak. Now, I had never been too excited for the spirit beast, I thought they were cool and all but I thought I could get by without them. However, as soon as I saw this beauty I couldn't just pass it up. Now that I have Gondria my crappy gear doesn't matter because I can just say "Yea, my gear is bad but check out my glowing ghost kitty!" Only problem is I need a name and that's where you other forum goers come in.

Pic: http://img203.imageshack.us/i/spuritbeast.jpg/

The name can be silly or serious it doesn't matter. Though I would prefer for it not to be too dirty and I would like a more feminine name since I see my little kitty as being a girl.
Stupide

Re: Gondria needs a new name

Unread post by Stupide »

Bump
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

You don't need to bump your thread while it's still at the top of the sub-forum.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Nebula and Aurora are my choice names for my Gondria - if I ever get her. :lol: Both describe beautiful, ethereal-looking spacial wonders that look similar to the clouds that hover above her back. For a quick little reference...
A nebula:

An aurora borealis (northern lights):

Maybe those will suit your taste!

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*runs hands together excitedly. * Names. I love names.

Echo
Blazara
Snow
Snowira
Razaria
Azralia
Azunara (>.> Having something named after you is awesome...It's an idea! Okay, sue me.)
Zorywn
Shadwyn
Kiren
Kirjava
Rilika
Hope
Surprise
Shock
Winter
Lavenderice
Blackice
Blueice
Frostfire
Starfire
Starblaze
Stupide

Unread post by Stupide »

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'm gonna go with Nebula.
Beveron
Realm: Defias Brotherhood, Argent Dawn.

Unread post by Beveron »

Kamalia wrote:Nebula and Aurora are my choice names for my Gondria - if I ever get her. :lol: Both describe beautiful, ethereal-looking spacial wonders that look similar to the clouds that hover above her back. For a quick little reference...
A nebula:

An aurora borealis (northern lights):

Maybe those will suit your taste!
Those are beautiful names! I especially love Aurora. It's what i picked for my Gondria ^_^ Thanks!