The New Beast in Town (Named: Khaldun)

ToxicCreed
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bloodscalp

The New Beast in Town (Named: Khaldun)

Unread post by ToxicCreed »

So, when Dragonmaw CRASHED literally on me and my entire guild. Locking several of my guild mates into Ony 25 waiting for the loot table to roll around. And me and my friends getting locked away in UBRS Stadium, I logged onto Bloodscalp on my 80 hunter when it completely died and everyone went offline.

I decided... what the heck, I scott for any of the spirit beasts that I didn't have. As I currently have Ashendale (Loque'nahak) and have had him since level 77 and for SEVERAL long months. I flew by... browsed by Art's area... saw that there were 2 other hunters there and he wasn't up. Flew on off to Gondria's place, (Since I tend to do circles around) and again no luck. Finally... I decided to go on off to Storm Peaks before flying back to Art's place. Gliding along I buzzed by the Time-Lost FP areas before going to one of Skoll's locations.

Nope not there.

Flew up a bit more... DING! Skoll's picture flops up on my screen and I FLIP THE HELL OUT! Almost forgetting I am on my Albino Drake I DOVE down into the ground at a rapid place... Do I have a temp pet? Yes I do... I have an eagle... DITCH IT! *drop Freeze trap* Skoll walks into it (Because he came around and was walking towards me at the time) he freezes very soon...

Tame beast! Wait... Where's my TAME BEAST! OH FUCK IT'S NOT ON MY HOT BAR! *digs through spell book* AH HAH THERE IT IS! Freeze traps almost done, I'm expecting someone else to swoop in... Nope... 3... 2... 1... TAMED!

REJOICE! I got swarmed with people when I posted I'd tamed him XD And a few came to congrat me on the tame.

The only problem now lies in the Name for him. I picked Ashendale for Loque'nahak because I have a character that is named that in particular. Though he's a plagued parasite dragon thing and Loque's and awesome spirit beast. XD I'm not one for the 'dork' names or the silly ones. I enjoy serious names that perhaps mean something towards the pet or actually mean something. I've been having a hankering for Egyptian stuff lately though with the new Uldum zone.
Last edited by ToxicCreed on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unggoy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Eredar

Re: The New Beast in Town (Skoll Needs a Name)

Unread post by Unggoy »

Probably hear/see this a lot, but how bout Tesla? Or maybe Raikou?
Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Egyptian, eh? I chose some strong-sounding names... maybe one might appeal to you.

Ahmose - "Child of the moon"/"The moon is born".
Adjo - "Treasure".
Anhur - A sky god.
Azizi - "Precious".
Baraka - "Blessing, gift".
Biti - "King of the north".
Bomani - "Warrior".
Chigaru - "Hound".
Gahiji - "Hunter".
Hondo - "War".
Khaldun - "Immortal".
Nakhti - "Powerful".
Tor - "King".

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

ToxicCreed
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Kamalia wrote:Egyptian, eh? I chose some strong-sounding names... maybe one might appeal to you.

Ahmose - "Child of the moon"/"The moon is born".
Adjo - "Treasure".
Anhur - A sky god.
Azizi - "Precious".
Baraka - "Blessing, gift".
Biti - "King of the north".
Bomani - "Warrior".
Chigaru - "Hound".
Gahiji - "Hunter".
Hondo - "War".
Khaldun - "Immortal".
Nakhti - "Powerful".
Tor - "King".
Oh it's a hard pick from these! I love them all honestly <3

Just Recently though, I took Skoll out on a test run and Soloed Azuregos with him... STILL I'm debating on a name but it was the most fun I had with that dragon in the past few weeks of Soloing the bugger.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Wow its possible to solo Azuregos (blue one in ashara right?)? Grats on your tame!

You should name him Arcturis or Gondria

That would confuse people
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
ToxicCreed
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

It is indeed possible to solo Azuregos (Yes he is the one over in Azshara) with any of the pets :3 Granted it will take you FOREVER in a day to do so. But I get about 176-190g from his big blue butt and then all the epic items that are sold. It's a nice little farm, problem is... 3 day respawn timer and a lot of people are after him |D
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Re: The New Beast in Town (Named: Khaldun)

Unread post by Royi »

i remember i saw a video of a lvl 70 hunter who solo'd him. I think it took him 1.5 hours but it was neat nontheless
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~