Beastkeeper - another pet breeding game

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Re: Beastkeeper - another pet breeding game

Unread post by Mozag »

It won't cost you 30K silver, Tarn! I certainly don't have that much. Just go to the item trading tab and search for stables level 2 and see what people want in exchange. I got lucky and traded mine for 2 (!) vermillion. You'll still need lots of mats, but better that than 30K for sure. :D

Edit: You will also need a pet with at least 60 constitution as well, if I remember rightly.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

ohhh thats good.. i thought i had to get it for 30k silver :P thanks for the tip!

YAY now i just need clay ! :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Ithilim - To link pictures from BK right-click on the pet's picture and select "copy image url", then post it here in image brackets. To link to the pet copy the page url and paste it here with url brackets :)

Uggghhh so jealous of you guys' fox lykos. I've been refreshing the pound for the last 2 days looking for one. I saw one but had passed up on it cos I was looking for something else that I can no longer remember at the time UGH. I'm also now looking for a gold cockatrice >_>

My latest check for a fox lykos or gold cockatrice was cut short cos apparently I ALSO now need a pretty throdama. Found this girl and...
So pretty... but 3 red stats and grade 2 degen. GRRRRRR. *Sends her to the naughty corner with Ocean.* And now, much like my hindsight, my stable space is 20/20. Joy.

Last thing: Falcon, the siamese gryphon will be grown up today. Would you still like to have her? :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Mozag: Ivory will never leave my stables, he's amazing! :hug: I wish I could get lucky to find stable plans like you did, but I did find plans for the state branch portal at a decent buyout price. :D But, it'll be a while before I have the right mats and pet needed to build it, but I'm happy I have it waiting in the wings.
Vare: Of course I do! :)

Edit: So I find an unnamed female white color morph cockatrice on the first refresh in the pound, adopt her, and OF COURSE three red stats! >_< FFS... she'll be going right back once the goddamned cooldown is over. Odd as it sounds, I might actually keep her. Only one negative stat is in her main stats, and she does have three positive stats, one being hitpoints. I did a few explorations with her, and even being just level one, she was able to take out monsters up to level five (non-guardians). Her genes aren't anything to write home about, but aren't too bad, mostly average. I'll think on it.
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Adopted this lovely Male yesterday

Degeneration 2 :( .. really wish you could see pets stats in the pound. I named him degeneration 2 so others dont make the same mistake

and what is it with the white unicorns i keep catching? i dont even like unicorns

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Ugg i agree with you all on wishing you could see the stats or at least if they are inbred

Picked up some new ones and bred a pretty boy. I have really been wanting to find a bay Appy so I finally just tried to breed for one, now all I need is a girl for him.
This is Katya
Citadel
Thassarian (my pretty boy)
Alcide
Babies
She will probably be going to the pound
He has nice stats
She's not bad 1 red and 8 green stats

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I agree that there needs to be a way to check stats on pound animals, though I think that's intended to be part of the bargain for getting an animal for free. Just a shame you have to wait like a week to do anything with that creature. I get that they're trying to make it kind of realistic (ie like the animal has feelings and needs time to adjust) but it sucks if you get one with degeneration (why are people inbreeding anyway?) and/or really awful stats.

I found this guy on the pound the other day and named him Otis in honor of my late husband. I got pretty lucky with him too; no degeneration and no bad stats plus one green stat.

Fireball and Captain Morgan had this cute little girl with two green stats.

And this puma girl grew up. She's got one red stat. If no one here wants her I'm going to send her to the pound.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Was exploring with my Okapi girl Savannah when something weird happened in battle...her health kept going back up! Blue Flame has this ability as well, it's called "Regenerate". I knew about Blue Flame, but was very happy to see it on Savannah as well :D So I did some genetic research and she has it both as a dom and recessive trait :D I hope her little palomino foal inherits this trait!
Definitely a must have ability if you want to breed pets for battles!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Anyone want this lad? one red stat but no degen.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/618439
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

WOW what a pretty cockatrice Tyger!

My Symurgh gave birth to one little cute girl.. two red stats sadly

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/621002

Ill be weeding out all the red stats pets in my stable soon.. cept Mr.Dent which gets to hang until i can get a gen 2 or 3 unicorn

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

Varethyn wrote:Ithilim - To link pictures from BK right-click on the pet's picture and select "copy image url", then post it here in image brackets. To link to the pet copy the page url and paste it here with url brackets :)
I think maybe you're responding to the wrong person? I didn't ask how to link pictures and pets anywhere in my post. I actually had already knew this and did it correctly when I originally made my post. I'm a bit confused. lol Unless you're saying my pictures are broken and not showing up for you?

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Welp now I feel stupid. I don't know why I had you in mind Ith >< I meant Dewclaw. /slinks away in embarrassment

Before I go smack my head against the wall a few times I'll show off this boy I won on auction.
I quite like gold cockatrices and this guy's got good stats too. And fairly cheap, I'm surprised no one else had bid on him.
Now to choose some to send off to the pound so I can find some more pretties. At least unless I can find 15 more clay.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

That's ok Varethyn. <3 I was just confused I thought maybe my images weren't showing up or something. I also wasn't sure if it was directed at someone else and I didn't want them to overlook their response. That cockatrice though! Wow that's a gorgeous color!

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Thanks for the info. i can't say I'm really happy with my lair. :/

I do have this fellow, who is slightly ? inbred, but he tears up exploration and monster fights. no matter what i send him into, he rips it up, so he gets to stay regardless. I got him from the pound.

Monster Battles
Total Wins 180
Total Losses 4
Total Draws 1
Bandages Used 0

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/591513

What is the best way to make money in the game. I see people saying how they bid on auctions, but i am nowhere near close to affording anything. I mainly explore, since I really don't know how to do much on the site.
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

I've made my most coin from quests. But it's mostly luck to have the requirements for the quests offered that day. I usually check quests first before taking any other action when a new day rolls over, just in case I need a certain breed that I might not have.

Selling things on the AH could be profitable if you manage to find something worth selling. plans or materials maybe.

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nefretiti

This symurgh popped up in the pound. I knew she has a custom skin on but when I looked at her stats ..

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/616727

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh Nef how nice and love the custom too

Nefretiti

I have this little lad , 2 red stats but he's a fox coloration so if any of you want him once he grows up let me know.

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Awesome Find Nef!!!! I'd love to see what babies she produces!!

Quest today asked for a black unicorn with certain stats, rewards 5000, so checked the AH and found one that fit the criteria. Buyout was 5000 ^^
So I bought him, because he's got great stats and is grade 3. So once he returns from the quest, he'll have paid for himself!

~~~
~~~
~~~

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Wonderful finds, you guys!

Nef, I would love a baby from her someday, those stats are amazing. o_o