What was the meanest trick you've played?

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: What was the meanest trick you've played?

Unread post by Sarayana »

I dunno though, Rynoh, I've seen nelfs try to shadow meld MANY times, and usually the boss gets them anyway. Hell, I've seen Patch run all the way up to the slime room to whack them pesky nelves... :lol: I'm sure they would have died anyway. ... unless of course you want to take credit for their deaths, in which case, nice work! :D

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Zhanael
Realm: Sentinels

Unread post by Zhanael »

The meanest I've ever been was waiting for an Alliance DK to finish off a mob for a quest...then smacking him with Earth Shock when he was at 1%. >.>;
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Sarayana wrote:I dunno though, Rynoh, I've seen nelfs try to shadow meld MANY times, and usually the boss gets them anyway.
Well, the night elves were stealthed by the door which you enter XT's area at, and the boss was at the stairs, so he wouldn't have noticed them at all...

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Ryno wrote:
Sarayana wrote:I dunno though, Rynoh, I've seen nelfs try to shadow meld MANY times, and usually the boss gets them anyway.
Well, the night elves were stealthed by the door which you enter XT's area at, and the boss was at the stairs, so he wouldn't have noticed them at all...
Alright, credit goes to you ;)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Vorel
Realm: Aggramar

Unread post by Vorel »

One of my trickiest Ninja pulls was on Ulduar,me and my guildies were at Ignis the Furnace Master,Guild Master and Raid Leader was explaining the tacts to new comers for that fight when it suddenly hit me.I equipped my Kaluak's Fishing pole (allows the carrier to breathe underwater) dismiss my pet and MD our Main Healer,who's by that time was semi-afk.You can imagine what happens next.One shot to Ignis and then i dive in one of the two pools,there.Hit FD and waited underwater free of aggro.Raid wiped and i got asked to pay the bills :lol: .But revenge is sweet.Next day we got to Mimiron,you may remember the little suicidal bomb bots that run in outer circle of Boss' room.Well i had dismissed my pet so not accidentally hit any mob and had just passed.Positioned my self to a safe distance from the rest of my group mates,MD the Healer once more hit one Multishot and FD asap.Boom half raid was dead from crazed bomb bots.Epic fun,but also epic bills for me,had to wait two weeks in order to buy epic flying mount to my alt ;)

Where many see wild beasts as enemies to be destroyed,I see valuable allies who have simply lost their way...