Page 12 of 16

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 am
by Kalliope
Oooh, High Thane was the last one I needed for Frostbitten. I had never seen him EVER until I was on my way to a late night raid. He was in the location pictured above, in fact! Quickly relogged to Kalli and snagged him.

Tukemuth is a rather impressive-looking mammoth. Even with him cached, I was able to spot him in DB once, just due to his sheer size. It was a nice bonus for the friend whose hunter I was helping with the group quests in the zone. :)

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:01 pm
by Akyo
Suicune wrote:BLASTED TUKEMUTH!!! I need only him and Crazed In'dule Survivor for Frostbitten /sniffle
I hate how the Mammoth's spawn zone/path is so gargantuan!
i need 4 more. that damned crazed indule, the giant putridus then aotona and krush. >:

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 pm
by Golden
Akyo wrote:i need 4 more. that damned crazed indule, the giant putridus then aotona and krush. >:
My NPCScan actually spotted the Crazed Indu'le Survivor when I was chilling in Dalaran once. XD Checked where he spawns and flew over there - I still have no idea how the hell I was alerted for him two zones away. @.@ Unlike Putridus the Ancient, he isn't even particularly big.

I haven't kept any count of what rares I still need.. Putridus is the one I've seen countless times but always someone else manages to tag him first. :P Pretty sure I have all the tameables so won't have to murder any more of those.

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:24 pm
by Akyo
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:27 pm
by Rhyela
:O Your wasp's name is Dante! I named my Loque'nahak Dante as well. I tried changing it but it didn't feel right, so I switched it back to Dante. :3

Sorry to hijack the thread, please continue with the pretty pictures. :lol:

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:44 pm
by Akyo
Image
Image
Ghost saber is Not techically a rare but...still feel like one.
Ghost saber vs Ghost saber pet and Ghost saber guardian.
Image

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 pm
by Akyo
Image
Image
Image

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:49 pm
by Victorelle
Akyo! you must be lucky with all thoes awesome rares you find! :D I wish I found HALF what you found

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:47 pm
by Victorelle
:3 who doesnt love this cat!

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:55 pm
by Akyo
Victorelle wrote::3 who doesnt love this cat!
ah Araga. i found her yesturday but i forgot to take a picture q.q
and yes. ive been hunting down rare`s lately XD

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:50 pm
by Slickrock
Hmm... you guys are giving me the itch, I might go rare hunting if I don't get in an ICC25 soon...

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:59 am
by Aleu

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:37 am
by Akyo
Gratz on the tame Aleu =D

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:29 pm
by Akyo
ok. last post from me here unless i bump into something amazing XD;
Image
Both Loque and Arcturis found new homes :)

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 pm
by Gimlion
Found Miss Hildana here while helping a few people out with the Valhallas chain. I'm sure I about gave them a heart attack when I randomly get up and fly off as NPCscan goes off, but I told em in party chat and they were fine with it.

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 am
by Acherontia
Image

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm
by Teigan
Today's rares
Image
Image
Image

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:22 pm
by Sasrei
Well I found loque again on weds. And I found this beauty on friday! Its not the best photo but that dude has a way to really mess you up! lol
Image
Image

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 pm
by kamoodle5
I guess I can post my findings.

The Rake
Image

Mazzranache (although the dark makes it difficult to see)
Image

Humar (yawning)
Image

Azzere the Skyblade
Image

Krethis Shadowspinner
Image

Gorefang
Image

Re: Rares in the wild...

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm
by Sasrei
Well I found a few more rares while being bored and kinda looking for something to do. Found Loque last night for a hunter friend. She was quite happy needless to say ^.^ saw Rak shiri while I was trying to get Sian to spawn.. apaprently that quest is glitched and he doesnt spawn anymore. I saw alot of others too.. humanoids while I was trying to see if my little hunter could tame the beast.. turns out hes still to high of level for her lmao. Was not amused haha

and loque wanted to eat me!! it was so mean :lol:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image