Free To Good Home Dragons

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Free To Good Home Dragons!

Unread post by Varethyn »

Peridot wrote:Vare,

I made a space and sent for two of them.. A mirror and imp. I hope it's okay.. I sorry I can't send the asking price for your pretty imp :^(

Also, I have these little Dracolycanthrope pups, for anyone who would like one. (Is it okay to do this?? Tarn if you see this can you let me know ... hha...)

ImageImageImage
Don't feel bad Peri, I wasn't expecting anything at all since I'd posted them in the free thread :hug: Thank you. I'm just so disappointed that it took so long to get them with the knowledge that, at the time at least, double poi/tox with matching tert was popular. They were the only mulberry/purple pair at the time as well. They won't go anywhere though, they're too pretty for that. At least I now know they're not worth nearly as much as I posted them at. Sorry for the mini-rant <3

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

These two grew up and aren't moving... I think the dude's ultra pretty, buuuut nothing sells anymore. Yell if want.
Both are poi/tox/glim.
ImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

So I haven't been able to make myself do a full lair purge but I have weeded out a bunch that I would not be sad to see go. All of them are free to good homes or else will be exalted during the coming week. None of them come with their current apparel, accents or familiars. Pairs can go together or separately.

Faina and Fotis
ImageImage
These two used are Mafia dragons but, while I still like their colours, I've slowly been losing interest in them.

Nixie
Another Mafia dragon and wonderful Water rep. I'd picked her up as a mate for Faron but ultimately ended up disinterested in breeding them.

Jazz and Swing
ImageImage
I'd seen a dragon pop up in the random box with similar colours and at the time I liked the idea of circuit matching the eye colour. Lost interest in them after a while and figured the green wasn't very well liked. I do feel a little bad as MaximumOverdrive gifted me Jazz's circuit scroll and is also how he got his name.

Orpheus
On the fence with this guy as a friend gifted him to me a few years back as part of a Christmas theme on another site so I feel guilty passing him on, but I also don't like how he's constantly at the back of my lair. I'd love to see him go to a good home if possible.

Opal and Moonstone
ImageImage
From back when white/x/white iri/shim/circuit was popular, along with the possibility of matching wings and eyes. Generally got bored with them and only kept them around for their matching apparel.

Basil
The prize for one of Tarn's Earth-themed Mafia raffles when she did those. I believe it was Dewclaw who won her originally and I'd been disappointed cos I loved the colours at the time. Still do really, and look how well her apparel fits. Anyway Dew decided to pass her onto me but, like Orpheus above, she ended up slipping to the forgotten end of the lair.

Embellish
Bought along with Ornament initially to help breed Snowy a double-maize/seafoam nocturne. I've had a history of trying to get rid of the pair already and even now can only get rid of one of them as I decided that I liked a bigger range and so found Ornament a new mate. Right now this guy's only around for his apparel.

Mystra
Bought from Snowy a good while ago with the intention of giving her smoke. Once again she fell into the darkness of the back of the lair with little more than a sparkly accent and some white silks. I feel kind of bad but feel she'd be better off elsewhere.

Pye
Adopted from Nef as I loved the colours he has going and thought about giving him a different tert and possibly a mate. Nothing ended up happening except for the contrast apparel. Nef has first dibs on him as she'd asked for him back if I ever gave him up.

Ireneus
Hatched from a lightning egg, can't remember if it was one I found or was gifted by someone. I fell in love with how he looks in his genes and modelled him after my monk in WoW. Once again nothing else came of him and he fell into the forgotten realms. Unbred 7-digit gen1 for any collectors out there.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

ill take pye once i get room, need to do some exaltin first
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Vare: Otis would like to adopt Fotis because the name makes me giggle and he's a handsome lad. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Could I adopt Ireneus, Vare? :)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Sure thing Alex, he's on his way :)

Tyger, Fotis is awaiting pick-up :hug:

And Nef, I'm glad Pye got to go back home :) sorry for not initiating the trade myself, I wanted to give you time to make space first.

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I got room sooner than I anticipated, oddly enough my two crimsons actually sold on the auction house :)
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Thank you! :hug:

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Varethyn wrote:Faina
Originally a Mafia dragon who, while I still like her colours, I've slowly been losing interest in. Her mate, Fotis, already has a new home :hug:

Nixie
Another Mafia dragon and wonderful Water rep. I'd picked her up as a mate for Faron but ultimately ended up disinterested in breeding them.

Jazz and Swing
ImageImage
I'd seen a dragon pop up in the random box with similar colours and at the time I liked the idea of circuit matching the eye colour. Lost interest in them after a while and figured the green wasn't very well liked. I do feel a little bad as MaximumOverdrive gifted me Jazz's circuit scroll and is also how he got his name.

Orpheus
On the fence with this guy as a friend gifted him to me a few years back as part of a Christmas theme on another site so I feel guilty passing him on, but I also don't like how he's constantly at the back of my lair. I'd love to see him go to a good home if possible.

Opal and Moonstone
ImageImage
From back when white/x/white iri/shim/circuit was popular, along with the possibility of matching wings and eyes. Generally got bored with them and only kept them around for their matching apparel.

Basil
The prize for one of Tarn's Earth-themed Mafia raffles when she did those. I believe it was Dewclaw who won her originally and I'd been disappointed cos I loved the colours at the time. Still do really, and look how well her apparel fits. Anyway Dew decided to pass her onto me but, like Orpheus above, she ended up slipping to the forgotten end of the lair.

Embellish
Bought along with Ornament initially to help breed Snowy a double-maize/seafoam nocturne. I've had a history of trying to get rid of the pair already and even now can only get rid of one of them as I decided that I liked a bigger range and so found Ornament a new mate. Right now this guy's only around for his apparel.

Mystra
Bought from Snowy a good while ago with the intention of giving her smoke. Once again she fell into the darkness of the back of the lair with little more than a sparkly accent and some white silks. I feel kind of bad but feel she'd be better off elsewhere.
This lot's still hoping for new homes. If no one offers by the end of tomorrow they'll be levelled and exalted.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I have some freebies! The Imp is from Nef and I think he is absolutely gorgeous but I can't decide on a mate and I have so many single dragons as it is x.x The Noc is a gen 1, I was going to do some cool things with him then some stuff happened and I spent all my gems on a different dragon...I think his colors work together very nicely though! Just send me a crossroads if you want either (Draek on FR)
ImageImage

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Jurz ONe of my girls would love to take the Imp from Nef, I have one of his brothers. Ill even give some treasure if needed. Her name is Dracema. send me the bill :) <3!!

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I sent a trade

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Jurz Thank you!!

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Levelin' this guy for exalting 'cause he won't sell.

Send me a CR in the next, I dunno, 20-30m if you wanna save him from the plague pots.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

All are listed on the AH; sometimes it's easier to buy from there and message me or the owner. Or hit me up here and I'll try my best to get your dragon to you. :)

My Lair:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Anaiya's Lair:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The double maroon/rust snapper (she's a girl for those who don't like males) has so much potential! She looks amazing with glimmer.

Vixaria's Lair:
ImageImageImage
The imps are doubles!

Otis' Lair:
ImageImageImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

These two are a breeding pair I have but they just... don't float my biscuit anymore. They make very pretty parrot babies with orange bellies though. FTGH to petopians, they're on the AH but poke me if you want one or both and I'll pull them down for you.
ImageImage

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Would someone be willing to adopt one of these guys? They are on the AH, but I can take them down.

Image Image
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Bought a leap day gen 1.. regrets it.. Her primary color is just not me.

Anyone want her? She got good potential if you like jade ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tårnfalk wrote:Bought a leap day gen 1.. regrets it.. Her primary color is just not me.

Anyone want her? She got good potential if you like jade ;)

Anaiya will take her if no other Petopian wants her. :)

[/center]