Re: Beta 10.0 Beast Thread
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:23 am
I’d definitely love a level sync for the forgotten gryphon tomorrow
A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
https://forums.wow-petopia.com/
This is awesome news! Thanks!Maizou wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:20 am I can confirm that you can level sync to tame him.
I am level 70. I synced to level 65.
Is Makhra up today? There's a random rotation of rares up each day. (I assume Slurpo is up every day as he's a forced spawn one)
Can you clarify if you did anything special? I've tried party syncing twice (once with someone at 64 WM OFF and then level 66 WM ON) and both times the rare was two levels above me and I couldn't tame. I have seen a couple of comments of people doing it no problem though so I'm not sure if there is something specific to do.Maizou wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:20 am I can confirm that you can level sync to tame him.
I am level 70. I synced to level 65.
Did you summon Slurpo or did your party member summon him?bluetonberry wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:55 am
Can you clarify if you did anything special? I've tried party syncing twice (once with someone at 64 WM OFF and then level 66 WM ON) and both times the rare was two levels above me and I couldn't tame. I have seen a couple of comments of people doing it no problem though so I'm not sure if there is something specific to do.
i summoned him. But when synced we were both the level of the lower character (you actually get quests that you've already done pop-up when you sync down).Valariel wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:28 amDid you summon Slurpo or did your party member summon him?bluetonberry wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:55 am
Can you clarify if you did anything special? I've tried party syncing twice (once with someone at 64 WM OFF and then level 66 WM ON) and both times the rare was two levels above me and I couldn't tame. I have seen a couple of comments of people doing it no problem though so I'm not sure if there is something specific to do.
And i tamed him this way - questing till 99% before i level up. Summon him with lvl 63 , feign death, running out of the cave, kill one of the butterflies, ding lvl 64, running back and taming him.

YESSSSS PURPLE!!Valnaaros wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:31 am
After a very long time of farming, I was finally able to locate and tame the green and purple ice bears. They can only be summoned by Skinners that have invested 10 points into Bait and 20 points into Mastery. The bait used to summon them has a 12 hour CD, but it can be reduced by skinning and made ready in about 10-15 minutes. The bait has to be used in specific places for a chance to summon the bears. I used my bait in Azure Span at the main ice bear den. There is no guarantee that you will summon the bears, since the bait can summon most other beast npcs in the zone, and even if you do summon the bear, it could be any of the color variants that the ice bear can be.
Yes. I’ve known about him since Beta, but never bothered to hunt him since he was never flagged as tamable in the databaseheruwolf wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:14 pm I found a green ice bear from fishing. Name: Snufflegust. Can be spawned with Ominous Conches. at the pool in Grimtusk's Hideaway. /way 58.76, 32.55
However... It can't be tamed.....................
Ya. That's fair. That's really unfortunate that he's not tamable. Would have loved for him to be tamable and keep his name.Valnaaros wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:30 pmYes. I’ve known about him since Beta, but never bothered to hunt him since he was never flagged as tamable in the databaseheruwolf wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:14 pm I found a green ice bear from fishing. Name: Snufflegust. Can be spawned with Ominous Conches. at the pool in Grimtusk's Hideaway. /way 58.76, 32.55
However... It can't be tamed.....................![]()
Because bakars are cunning and the saber cats are ferocity, the leech makes ferocity superior to anything else, even the health boosts from tenacity are inferiorMaria wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:31 pm All pets still have the same stats right? My Bakar hounds dies so much faster than my saber cats...And seems to do less dps too?
Anyone else have encountered that?
Ahh thank you!worgpower wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:39 pmBecause bakars are cunning and the saber cats are ferocity, the leech makes ferocity superior to anything else, even the health boosts from tenacity are inferiorMaria wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:31 pm All pets still have the same stats right? My Bakar hounds dies so much faster than my saber cats...And seems to do less dps too?
Anyone else have encountered that?