Page 274 of 717

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:38 am
by Chimera
I has one to lend out ^^ Sending it over~

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:49 am
by cowmuflage
I brought myself the Imp fire skin at the marketplace and I don't even have a imp :lol:

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:50 am
by KoreNestis
Shalyth wrote:I has one to lend out ^^ Sending it over~
Yayyyy! Thank you so much! <3

Here is the result:
Image

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:04 am
by Chimera
Oh god Denim eye spots? Amaaaazing *____* He looks like he's his own deep sea aquarium trapped inside the body of a dragon with all the various colors and patterns on his body :lol:

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:11 am
by Nick
@Kore
Oooooooh pretty Imp~
I'm still trying to save up for an Imp myself -- something I'm finding increasingly hard to do since the economy is so borked :/
My girlfriend and I are hoping that our PCs and Spirals will bring in some money, but with the long wait in breed times, I'm not too hopeful of how that's gonna go urgh


also im nosy n curious and rly out of line to the max, but did the gem person ever respond?

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:35 am
by KoreNestis
Unda da sea, unda da sea~ Darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me~ *Suddenlu wants to watch The Little Mermaid*

I fell in love with him and begged my boyfriend for gem money like the FR crackhead I am. *_* Considered a late birthday present. He got attacked with kisses. Who said nerdy girlfriends weren't awesome? The owner was nice enough to take him off the AH for me while I made a mad dash to the Purchase Gems page and clicked the hell through Paypal.

Btw Alex, not sure if you've used your gathering turns for today or not, but this is a great way to get gems: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board= ... 38770&p=mb

Just refer me if you do it, please! :D

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:10 am
by Nick
@Kore
I have, actually :/
But oh jeeze yea I might start saving and sending things to him because I really need gems and just have no other way to make them

(what's your UN on FR anyhow? /likes to friend people lol and it'll make it easier for me to refer you if you're in my friends list i have horrible memory)

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:19 am
by KoreNestis
It's the same as on here. I love friends too! :D Yeah I mean it's better than just selling them, I'd much rather have gems. I thought it was awesome of him to do something like that.

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:35 am
by Chimera
KoreNestis wrote:Unda da sea, unda da sea~ Darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me~ *Suddenlu wants to watch The Little Mermaid*

I fell in love with him and begged my boyfriend for gem money like the FR crackhead I am. *_* Considered a late birthday present. He got attacked with kisses. Who said nerdy girlfriends weren't awesome? The owner was nice enough to take him off the AH for me while I made a mad dash to the Purchase Gems page and clicked the hell through Paypal.
Aaaaaaaaaaaa now I want a Imp like yours but with Lemon wings and name him Flounder :lol:

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:42 am
by KoreNestis
Yes! It'd be fantastic if his tert were lemon and he had tiger, but his tiger stripes were blue. :D Tadaaaaa! Flounder!

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:43 am
by Ana
ohh the time until the user your trading dragons with comes online


Image

Gah ;) :lol:

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:49 am
by Chimera
KoreNestis wrote:Yes! It'd be fantastic if his tert were lemon and he had tiger, but his tiger stripes were blue. :D Tadaaaaa! Flounder!
It would be awesome if they made a tert version of tiger Image All the possibilities we'd have with our dragons (it would just overlap the primary version so that way people could decide which one they wanted, the same color but darker or the tert version for oomph)

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:02 am
by KoreNestis
Oh yeah, they could do so much more with even simply the genes they already have. The possibilities would be endless, and I think FR would be so much more fun.

EDIT: I did get your message on FR, Moz, I wrote my response and now FR is bugging out on me. Took forever to send, so I reloaded, and now the server stopped responding. *Sigh* Give me just a sec. Or a minute. Whenever FR decides to stop being a douche.

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 am
by Mozag
KoreNestis wrote:Oh yeah, they could do so much more with even simply the genes they already have. The possibilities would be endless, and I think FR would be so much more fun.

EDIT: I did get your message on FR, Moz, I wrote my response and now FR is bugging out on me. Took forever to send, so I reloaded, and now the server stopped responding. *Sigh* Give me just a sec. Or a minute. Whenever FR decides to stop being a douche.
Heheh, that happens to me all the time. Especially when sending important messages. -.-
I hope you got BOTH my messages, as the first was one I wanted to modify as soon as I pressed "send" and then I facepalmed at myself. :lol:

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:30 am
by KoreNestis
Ah no, just the first. =/ I was trying to wait patiently for my response to send, but it kept saying sending...got sick of it so I reloaded. And now FR refuses to load for me now; I have hit refresh I don't know how many times now. Sooooo I'm just gonna respond on here if that's okay.

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:31 am
by Qinni
Citrine Talonclasp Pendant for 34k and i have no where near that... bleh...

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:31 am
by Mozag
KoreNestis wrote:Ah no, just the first. =/ I was trying to wait patiently for my response to send, but it kept saying sending...got sick of it so I reloaded. And now FR refuses to load for me now; I have hit refresh I don't know how many times now. Sooooo I'm just gonna respond on here if that's okay.
Sure. But let me send you my second message here first. :)

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:33 am
by KoreNestis
Okay!

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:39 am
by Mozag
QINNI, TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU!!!

Image

Not mine, but thought of you instantly. :P

Re: Flight Rising

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:44 am
by Qinni
Mozag wrote:QINNI, TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU!!!

Image

Not mine, but thought of you instantly. :P
HOW MUCH AND WHERE IS IT!

Thought I do have a double ivory of my own to change into a sky. Dx