The Raid

Silly forum games go here!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Saturo

Re: The Raid

Unread post by Saturo »

Kalliope wrote:> Move OUT of the acid.
You are currently running around in circles, panicking, so no problem doing that.
Kalliope wrote:> Ask the others if any of them is a blacksmith Or a skinner.
Tentyo is a skinner/leatherworker.
Mighthammer is a brewer/drunk.
Overhéalz has tailoring and cooking.
You, overpowered as always, have Mining and Fishing.
Kalliope wrote:> Kill the damned thing.
You pull yourself together, and chop it's head off with your axe. Why you did'nt do this from the start you don't know, but you've neer been one of the guys that "knows" things.
rubybeam wrote:> take off your boots and try chokeing the bug to death with the acid burned boots
You remove your boots. They dissolve as you hold them up, and you toss them away. Purple Platemail Footwear's durability is now 0/60.
rubybeam wrote:> protect healer at all costs and hope that in return he will heal the damage from the acid
No need to protect him, he's kind enough to toss you a Healing Touch.
Your health is now 100%
rubybeam wrote:> just say a random amgic word hopeing that it is real and that it will help you
"Kaschoom!" Ineffective.
"Kablaschoo!" Ineffective.
"Abracadaver!" IneffeOHSHI!
The Huge Silithid Wasps corpse is rising, despite it's head having been chopped off. You have gained pet Headless Silithid Wasp. It functions like a Death Knights ghoul.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

> Do a victory in-your-face-death-knights!!! dance in light of your new pet.
> Check what abilities your pet has.
> See if Tentyo can skin some leather from what's left of the corpse (or at least it's head) to fashion new boots for you. WARRIORS CAN WEAR LEATHER, OKAY?!
> If that fails, try to repair your boots with something from your inventory.
> Ask if Overhealz will take you on a magic carpet ride after you all get out of here. Healers are sexy. Really.
> Collect some of the acid in a bottle, if it's storable. You might need it later.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Kalliope wrote:> Do a victory in-your-face-death-knights!!! dance in light of your new pet.
You dance. Awesome.
Kalliope wrote:> Check what abilities your pet has.
Puncture: Inflicts damage to an enemy.
Sting: Inflicts damage, and injects them with poison.
Bloodspray: Sprays blood from it's... Well... What use to be it's head. Does acid damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
Crawl: Walk on the ground.
Fly: Take to the air. Can only be used for 30seconds. Two minute cooldown. You did'nt think these things flew all the time, did you?
Swoop: Swoop down on an enemy, doing physical damage and knocking them back five yards. Can only be used while flying.
Kalliope wrote:> See if Tentyo can skin some leather from what's left of the corpse (or at least it's head) to fashion new boots for you. WARRIORS CAN WEAR LEATHER, OKAY?!
You have gained item Hollowed-out Wasp head Shoes. You equip them. They're not purple, but they'll work.
Kalliope wrote:> If that fails, try to repair your boots with something from your inventory.
Your boots have dissolved into dust. It's potent acid, that's for sure!
Kalliope wrote:> Ask if Overhealz will take you on a magic carpet ride after you all get out of here. Healers are sexy. Really.
He agrees. If you get out of here, he'll fly you away. No really! He will. You decide not to tell him that he's sexy, even if you explain it's the healing part.
Kalliope wrote:> Collect some of the acid in a bottle, if it's storable. You might need it later.
Done. You have lost two Empty Bottle. You have gained two Acid Filled Bottle.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

>Continue on your investigation of the surroundings
>Ridicule the big bad rogue and his wet pants
>Suggest to the others that perhaps they ridicule the rogue as well
>Hope that isn't a chunk of bug brains between your toes...
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Kayb wrote:>Continue on your investigation of the surroundings
You carefully walk forward. As you come closer to the opening, you can hear clicking noices. You carefully sneak up to the gate, and peek inside. There are three Silithid Workers here. You think you can see a tentacle in the distance, but as you look closer it seems to... Disappear...
Kayb wrote:>Ridicule the big bad rogue and his wet pants
/chicken
Kayb wrote:>Suggest to the others that perhaps they ridicule the rogue as well
You suggest the other also /chicken.
Kayb wrote:>Hope that isn't a chunk of bug brains between your toes...
You really, REALLY do!

Kalliope

> Be sure to thank Tentyo for the shoes. He got your size right and without making any snotty comments about your stature.
> Wiggle your toes, just to make sure it's not bug brains.

YouTube Edition

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Kalliope wrote:> Be sure to thank Tentyo for the shoes. He got your size right and without making any snotty comments about your stature.
"Thank you."
He smiles, taking pride in his work.
Kalliope wrote:> Wiggle your toes, just to make sure it's not bug brains.
You wiggle your toes, and immediately remind yourself never to do so again. It feels far too much like bug brains. You try to, you know, just... Forget about it, but the feeling keeps on returning to you...

Find Fish is empty.

Kalliope

> Figure out how to get past the silithid workers, possibly using Mighthammer as an unwitting distraction.

YouTube Edition

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Kalliope wrote:> Figure out how to get past the silithid workers, possibly using Mighthammer as an unwitting distraction.
You try to push him forwards, but he resists. He's insane, not stupid.
You suddenly remember your bottles of acid. They smell incredibly foul! Your backpack is, like, really smelly right now. Euck!

Find Fish is empty.

Kalliope

> Throw the bottles of acid at the workers before your backpack reeks permanently.

YouTube Edition

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Kalliope wrote:> Throw the bottles of acid at the workers before your backpack reeks permanently.
They shatter over the skin of the workers. They seem to be immune to the effects of the acid, but they also seem to be getting exalted about something. One of them quickly skitters away. You think that you can see a tentacle in that direction, but you're not sure. Tentyo stealths, and starts to sneak out there. He's obviously embarrassed about the whole Silithid fight...

Find Fish reveals that something fishy is going on, what with the tentacles and all.

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

> try to get on the good side of your newley tracked prey
> get your pet to investigate the fish
> ask the rouigue to sneak up to where u tracked the fish and see what's going on
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

rubybeam wrote:> try to get on the good side of your newley tracked prey
> get your pet to investigate the fish
> ask the rouigue to sneak up to where u tracked the fish and see what's going on
(Ruby, when I say that something fishy is going on, I mean that something is suspicious. It's a figure of speech.)
Tentyo reaches the hallway corridor. Before you can see something, he's disappeared. There are some stabby sounds and a bit of hissing. He returns, unstealthed. One of his knives is cowered in blood, tough thankfully enough it's not acid blood. You enter the room. There is several empty bottles scattered around here. You can see corridors in all directions. You came out of the northern one.

rubybeam

( i know just had on of my daily blonde moments)

>smell the bottles to see is there what there was once in them
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

rubybeam wrote:>smell the bottles to see is there what there was once in them
You pick up a bottle. It smells exactly like alcohol. In fact, you believe that this is one of Mighthammers bottles. He seems disappointed that there's no alcohol in them.
He stares down the western corridor. As you look down, you can see that there us a tentacle there. And then it just... Isn't... What the hell is going on!?

Find Fish is empty.

rubybeam

> look for more evidence
> investigate the tenticle
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

rubybeam wrote:> look for more evidence
You are pretty sure that this is exactly the same room you found Mighthammer in.
rubybeam wrote:> investigate the tenticle
It's gone now. You remember to investigate the next tentacle you see.

rubybeam

> ask mighthammer questions about what he alst remebers
> see if any slime if left from tenticle if not assume it's a mirage
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

rubybeam wrote:> ask mighthammer questions about what he alst remebers
"So... What do you remember?"
"Aye, t'was tha' whispers. They told me te' come here, and ah did."
"So... How did you get here? There was a Huge Silithid Wasp in the way...". You point at your Headless Silithid Wasp. It's crawling around, poking various bottles. How it sees, you don't know.
rubybeam wrote:> see if any slime if left from tenticle if not assume it's a mirage
You cautiously walk down the western corridor. You can not see any slime. In front of you is a large room. There is a Large Statue in the center. Surrounding it is several Unlit Candles. The room is decorated with the same runic walls you saw earlier. Underneath the statue is a runic circle, like the one you found earlier. There is a Magically Locked Door in the other side of the room. You don't enter just yet, last time the doors slammed shut behind you.

Kalliope

> Muse about the last time you saw a rogue tentacle. You seem to remember something about....the mountains....
> Make sure Tentyo is okay. It could have been his blood, since it wasn't acidic.
> Examine the statue, circle, and door from where you're standing. Make sure the rest of your raid is with you, just in case.

YouTube Edition