Fury of the Twilight Clan

Saturo

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Aww, you should try it sometime, it's great! Never tried Talbuk though, they're goats, right?", Decay asked, glancing over to the bar. "The dwarves brew the without any kind of doubt best ale anywhere."
Kira
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Akiralios
Dalaran

"Sorta...more like strange deer." Akira thought about it for a moment but it was a little hard to explain it properly. "Yeah, they definatly do. It's why I spend most of my time in Ironforge if I'm not in Nagrand."

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Oh? How strange that I haven't run into you, then.", Decay said, looking back at Akira. "I would surely have remembered it."
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Akiralios
Dalaran

"Well I usually stay out of the way and try not to bother anyone." Akira shrugged as she thought about it. "Sometimes I get kicked out of the inns. Something about my ghoul smelling up the place, even though he's outside."

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Yer' gunne' EAT that!?", Decay said, quoting an innkeeper. "They're... not exactly the accepting type, no. Besides, Gnash smells good for a ghoul."
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Akiralios
Dalaran

Akira let out a snort at her quote and then nodded. "Yep, they're not. And he does but no one seems to believe me. Course, they were usually fighting them in Icecrown and their noses would freeze up out there so they didn't smell a damned thing."

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

"Got any other pets?", Decay asked, casting a glance over at Gnash.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Okay, think it's about time we get this show on the road.))

Yvene - Dalaran

A vindicator approached Yvene and whispered something in her hear. She looked up from the small map in the book to them and nodded, then slammed the book shut with a snap.
"It's time." She announced. "Gather your friends and assemble in the central plaza."
With that, she stood up and left the table waving to her own forces. They regimented, then marched behind her. Following along behind were a handful of mages, hired to portal the group over to Mulgore.

~

Threnaad - Dalaran

Thren tried to get a good mental image of what this Balloon could possibly look like. But the only image that sprung to mind was one of a magically floating, small, puffy thing with big eyes, droopy ears and hands that wiggled around uselessly.
"That sounds like a fine idea to me, even if I still think Stormwind is a silly name." He eventually replied. "And I will hold you to that promise, I'll have you know."
He looked up to Yvene as she called out, that worried and anxious knot once again forming in his stomach. Right, this was it then.
"Well, we had best go find SOB." He swallowed back a ball of worry. Everything would go fine.

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

((Edit so I can poke Brick a bit))

Myriana and Pets - Dalaran

Myri nodded at Thren, trying her best not to look as scared as she felt. She looked at Swift and Tirrae to make sure they were ready to go, before heading out of the inn in search of SOB, Swift at her hooves and assuming Thren would follow.

Floyd stirred from his nap and started to follow before Myri noticed and commanded him to stop. "You cannot go with us this time Floyd. It will be too hot for you - you will not fare well." She gave the rhino a scratch before sending him off to the stables and continuing on her way.

Finally, she found SOB and did a double take. Oh Dear. Ignoring Rose and Elevander, in an attempt to save them some embarrassment, the huntress took SOB's reins and tried to lead him away. "It is time Squires. I hope you are ready for the fight ahead." She said it loudly enough for the two elves to hear.
Last edited by Serendipity82 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

((Right. Finishing up the Bloodhoof sacking, seeing as not all that much is stopping them.))

Cult, Bloodhoof

Batlek observed. The town was in ruin - all the tents and lodges lit with flames. There were a handful of leftover braves to be swept up and a few villagers to round up and kill, but overall it had been very successful. Whatever magic casters they could find had been collected into the center of the village, ready to be moved and drained.
It was, he decided, looking pretty good for the Cult's future. The adventurers were a pest but not crippling, and even with their annoyances, the Cult could still destroy what it wanted. They'd move across the land like a blight.

Lightfur sighed as he continued healing the wounded. "Nearly over," he murmured to Ina.

Atto and Tirrae, Dalaran

Atto looked back as a group of elves and humans came in. He waved to them, then pointed to Yvene. "She wants you guys to go with her," he said, intending to go by Willowe's side.

Tirrae shivered, then nodded, glued to Myri's leg as she followed. The entire idea made her incredibly nervous.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix and Karzix - Dalaran

Karzix's ears pricked at Yvene's announcement, watching as she and her forces got up from their tables. He swallowed and stood up, glancing toward the door. He had a goblin to track down. He dodged past the group of vindicators and mages and out the door. He took to the streets, listening and watching for any sign of Glix. Soon enough, the faint sound of bleating floated from a street just up ahead. He slipped through the narrow alleyway and came out into a wider street, where he saw a small garden tucked in the corner, beside the city's wall. Karzix raised an eyebrow at the sight of a sheep up in the tree, then looked down to see Glix studying it closely. The polymorph wore off and the sheep was replaced by an angry, chattering squirrel. It scurried away as Karzix called out and Glix turned around to look at him.
"Time tah go, Glix." He said, trying to keep the tightness out of his voice. She slowly nodded and walked up alongside him as he gestured toward the center of the city. "We're supposed tah meet everyone in the central plaza."
"'Kay." Glix kept her gaze forward, keeping an eye out for the others.

Vixik - Bloodhoof

Vixik wiped the back of his hand across his brow and breathed out a weary sigh, looking around at the Cult's handiwork. They had made quick work of the place, he'd give them that. He gave the buildings a disapproving look, wondering what kind of valuables had been lost amidst the flames. His best luck would be with the villagers that lay scattered and lifeless across the burning town. They might be carrying valuables, right? It would be a shame to have any trinkets or coins go to waste - not like those tauren would be needing them anymore. Vixik absently prodded at the closest brave with the barrel of his gun.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

((Ahh, I need to post more! :O ))

Little Mouse and Moony - Dalaran

Little Mouse stiffened as she overheard the news. They were leaving now. Whistling for Moony, Little Mouse darted up the stairs to grab her quiver and arrows. Then she went downstairs again with Moony at her heels, and trotted towards the plaza, at the same time trying to remember if she had forgotten anything.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Sorry, finally posting.))

Indigosa, Rosaliah, and Willowe--Dalaran

Indi had just made herself comfortable in Zaruuk's arms, answering him with a bright, "Yes!" as she heard the order to leave for the battle. The death knight let out a heavy sigh, mentally calling for Umbra and tugging herself against Zaruuk's arms, wanting to take his hand and walk with him. "We will fight together," she told him solemnly. "Should we fall this day, it has been an honor to meet and fall in love with you, Zaruuk." She knew it sounded sappy, but it was the truth, damn it, and he deserved to know it.

--
Willowe grinned as she saw Atto tell the other dragons to go ahead of him with the draenei. "Coming with me then?" she asked the whelp, starting to head for the door of the inn.

--
Serenity and Rose were both suddenly thrown to confusion as they went from standing to on the ground. At first Serenity floated up from Elevander and chittered angrily at SOB, and then she looked down and it suddenly clicked to her what the horse was trying to do. Instead she started humming happily, smacking Myri with her tail for trying to interrupt.

Karma was sitting down staring at the two with a wolfish grin on her maw, tongue lolling out to one side.

Rose looked horrified as Elevander landed on top of her. She didn't think her face would ever stop being red after the day's events ((assuming blood elves have red blood anyway >_>)). The hunter struggled to find the words to say, her mouth opening and closing soundlessly. Realizing she probably looked like a fish out of water, she snapped her jaw shut...Wait...why did having the paladin on top of her not feel that bad? And up close like this, he certainly didn't look too shabby either. Wait...what? What was she thinking? She was a mercenary, right? Right?!

"I...sorry..." Rose finally managed to mumble under her breath, averting her gaze from Elevander's pretty blue eyes. Right...he was a high elf paladin and she was a half-bald blood elf bounty hunter. She put a hand to his shoulder as if to push him off, only to stop and hold it there, briefly wondering what he felt like underneath the armor. Embarrassed by the thought, she quickly shoved him off of her and ran away as fast as she could back to the inn, trying to blend in with the rest of the group heading to the plaza.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
BrickWall
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by BrickWall »

Elevander - Dalaran

Elevander sat next to the statue of Antonidas trying to work out what had just happened. It was a common saying amongst the Argent Dawn/Cursade 'That Elevander kid, not too smart but a good man... er elf'. It wasn't that he was stupid, it was more his own upbringing. His family just didn't see the need for the expence of schooling someone who couldn't even use arcane torrent and that left quite a few blank spaces in his education that still needed to be filled. This was one of the reasons behind his 'Paladin's Handbook'.
First there was his own reactions, he still didn't know what to make of them. Then Rose's actions and then her reactions.
Arrg! I wish I knew... what was going on. He thought to himself, looking up at the statue. He doubted there was anything in his handbook to help with this.
He looked over at Squires being lead away by Myriana. Squires looked back at him and indicated with his head towards the inn.
Go... after... her? He wondered. Squires nodded his head in a very exaggerated way. Why should he... oh... Oh... OH!
Elevander rushed into the inn and searched for Rose. He found her attempting to blend in with some of the larger groups there. Grabbing her before she could run away again he said "I'm sorry, I'm not too used to these kinds of situations... please forgive me." He wondered what to do next.
"As for that favour... if it's not too much of a burden on you, I would like to get to know you better... once we defeat these cultists." He then said, face turning red, hoping it was at least a good place to start... whatever this would turn out to be.

SOB - Less-stupid-than-his-pet floating city

SOB looked through the closest window of the inn and was his pet paladin atttempting to fix the problems it had created. SOB turned to the huntress and gave her a look that said 'Well that's that done, now are you going to ride me or will your mate?'
Serendipity82

((I"m assuming Thren is following Myri?))

Myriana - Dalaran

Myri rolled her eyes as Serenity batted her but otherwise didn't say anything as she lead Squires away, despite the horse obviously trying to communicate something to the Elevander. The huntress had been grateful for the distraction, but her stomach did several nervous flip flops as her mind once more turned to the battle ahead. Right. Help Thren get Inaara to safety, then worry about the mage. Once away from the others, the huntress stopped and waited for Thren, trying to come up with some kind of plan to save his daughter. Not really coming up with anything other than "get Inaara out of there as fast as possible" she knelt down and wrapped her arm around Tirrae in an attempt to reassure the warpstalker. "I am as unsure about this whole mess as you are Tirrae." she murmured.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Indeed. I just haven't posted yet.))

Threnaad, Zaruuk and Umbra - Dalaran

Thren followed along behind Myri, stopping and staring at the mess that SOB had made out of Rose and Elevander. He chuckled and gave the horse a thumbs up, before once again following along behind the huntress. As they approached the central plaza, he fell silent, once again feeling that gut-wrenching worry for Inaara flare up. His mind kept bringing up the most horrible mental images, he hoped he'd be proven happily wrong about them.

Zaruuk happily let Indi slide her hand into his; for what he hoped wouldn't be the last time. He swallowed, trying to think of words adequite enough to thank her for all she had done for him. Deciding words wouldn't be enough, he leaned down to kiss her deeply. He pulled away after a few seconds with an anxious smile.
"Dear Indigosa, the honour was mine. Thank you." He said, before leading her outside.
Umbra was waiting for the two of them, roaring out a welcome. She moved to walk beside Indi, tail twitching with each step.

~

Inaara - Mulgore

Ina clutched onto Lightfur's horns, trying her hardest not to whimper or cry for those who had fallen. Not all of the deaths here had been quick; the screams some of the tauren had let loose still rung in her ears.
"No it isn't" Inaara whispered hoarsely back to Lightfur. "It's just starting, they won't stop with this city."
She wished for her father. Or her mother. Or her uncle, anyone to take her away from this slaughter. To put an end to this senselessness. She wondered if the orc-draenei wars back on Draenor had looked like this. She shivered and buried her head in Lightfur's mane.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

Cori looked away from the slaughter with a shudder, barely able to prevent herself from crying. "This is so wrong...", she said to Lightfur, sinking down against the tauren.

EDIT for Decay
Decay - Mulgore

"So... let's both try to stay alive.", Decay said, getting up. She reached for Akira's hand, pulling her out of her chair as well. "Time to leave.", she muttered, going to rejoin the main group.
Last edited by Saturo on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Kozri looked up, sighing and getting up. "C'mon, Azu. We've been in worst situations before. Remember that time in Icecrown, you were trapped in that snowbank, surrounded by hundreds of the undead? And you shot up a flare to let me know where you were, and the undead were coming and I swooped down and pulled you out. Or when we were in Storm Peaks, and some of Loken's followers captured me and held me trapped in one of those Halls, and you cam and got me out?" Azunara grinned at the memories, feeling infinitely better. If they surivived those, they could pull this off with style.

"Alright, Koz. Let's go show the Cult we're not to be broken." She leaped ahead, anticipating the fight. They would all pay. Her only regret was she wouldn't get to take out that stupid priest that hurt her. She would've gotten away just fine if it weren't for her.
Serendipity82

Myriana
Dalaran

Myri stood and wrapped her arms around Thren, in an attempt to comfort him."We will get Inaara back" She whispered, kissing him on the cheek. Then she would personally make sure Senisra and the cult didn't hurt anyone else again. Myri's face took on a determined cast, though she didn't enlighten Thren to her plans. There was no need to worry the Shaman more then he already was.

"So...toss you for who gets to ride Squires into battle." She said only half joking.

Senisra
Mulgore

Senisra walked away from the wreckage that was Bloodhoof thinking that the whole thing had been too easy. Ah well, she would just consider this a warm up. The adventurers would eventually come for the child and she would be ready. The mage smiled at the prospect.
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Drae sisters and Banet
Dalaran

Akira sighed and followed after Decay as she looked down at Gnash. The ghould had caught his eye and had gotten Iocha to put it back in, much to her displeasure.
"Stupid ghoul.." Iocha muttered as she got up and followed the main group with Asli beside her.
"Rather you than me." Asli said in a would be cheerful tone as she smiled at Iocha. It was failing a bit though, since she was worried now.

Banet had been quiet the entire time. Her mind had been racing and she had managed to calm it down, only for it to start right back up when she began to head after the rest. She took a few deep breaths while she was walking, her eyes ahead and focused on nothing in particular.

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!