New rare suggestion around Firelands

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
PorrasouxRex
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

New rare suggestion around Firelands

Unread post by PorrasouxRex »

My idea is that the forms of Fandral in the Fire lands Trailer become tameable rares around the area Terrorpene is at. It would make sense because Terrorpene is pretty much one of the fire turtles that wondered off the Firelands (This is evidence to the fact there are fire turtles shown training/fighting in the firelands intro.) They would also share a timer for which one is up. (It would make sense, one wonders off one at a time)

Perhaps Blizzard is done with armored pets, but it's just a suggestion.
Last edited by PorrasouxRex on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The arrogance of man is thinking that nature is in our control, and not the other way around."

Kikanu
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: new rare suggestion around Firelands

Unread post by Kikanu »

I'd totally ditch my Madexx that I spent weeks farming for for that flaming scorpion, and MAYBE my original cat for the flaming one, but that's a tough decision.

If they made unarmored variants in the wild, I would totally tame em.
WoW, where is my KAMEN RIDER BEETLE LARVA PET?
Stridah
Realm: Aerie Peak - US

Re: New rare suggestion around Firelands

Unread post by Stridah »

If they made Fandral's cat form tamable it would force me to go camp for Skoll, and wait for a cool ice pet to complete my elemental spirits set. (I have jadefang holding the earth spot) Personally I'd love to see the unarmored firebirds model tamable as a new exotic Cunning family. Call it phoenix, but i'm thinking along the lines of D&D so not necessarily fire birds.
Tsaikojen
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Tsaikojen »

Catfish.

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

id drooool for a cat that looks like fandral, armored or not but in previous both in-game and on 2 forums they have seemed to express their thoughts on armored pets and druid forms becoming tameable very clearly as in-- they dont want to give any.. I still dont know why we got the black war wolf as a tameable beast but they seem to not want to give us any more possible choices for armored pets and they are extremely clear against druid forms (even though that expression was because players share the unique skins, i think they're going to remain steadfast against a fandral one even though hes a raid boss)

Still though... if we could tweak their minds just a weeeee bit... perhaps we could get a flaming kitty.. :lol:

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

TBH, Skoll could cover both lightning and ice...with his icicle fangs and all. XD
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Bodhran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstrasza

Unread post by Bodhran »

Bottom of my sig says it all. :D

/drool

Honestly they could remove the armor (naked kitty) and it makes it no less mind blowingly awesome. And if they don't want it to be the same model exactly as the raid boss minor tweaks can change that. Hell even minor or major color/tint/hue could be done to it and pow it is different. Think of it this way... how many unused SB skins are still sitting unused that are just slight tweaks.

I think the kind devs at Blizz could come through with this *small* request. O.O <--- *big hunter eyes begging*

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hunter:
-Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Dream skins to tame:
Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form. Kor'kron War/Veteran/Warbringer of the Horde PVP wolf mount. Xuen/Litter of Xuen! Legion Wolf Boss.
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

I think having a tamable version of Fandral's form would sort of devalue the NPC himself. He's a fairly major lore character, and deserves to have a fully unique shapechange skin. Now if they take the base cat form he wears and change it up some so that it doesn't detract for his uniqueness...I might make a slot for that tame.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

I hope Malorne has an identical twin nephew, just like Har'koa had an identical twin mate. It's time for another opaque spirit beast.