Page 1 of 1

Dino fight!

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 am
by Boven
A friend showed me this image yesterday from a site that does tshirts. While it's officially a 'dinosaur slap fight,' I just couldn't help thinking of two BM hunter pets duking it out:


Image

Re: Dino fight!

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 am
by Golden
Boven wrote:A friend showed me this image yesterday from a site that does tshirts. While it's officially a 'dinosaur slap fight,' I just couldn't help thinking of two BM hunter pets duking it out:


Image
Amg, I remember that. :D The person who made it is Finnish. ^^ I watch her in DA: IsisMasshiro @ DA and her gallery is SO worth checking out.

Re: Dino fight!

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:28 pm
by VelkynKarma
Lol. That's pretty hilarious! :D

~VelkynKarma

Re: Dino fight!

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 pm
by Razzy
Hehe, I remember this off of Deviantart, too. The person who drew it is a wonderful artist.