Page 1 of 1
NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 pm
by Bulletdance
I found some new worgen news, Dc has put out a Worgen action figure and a realllly cool looking troll hunter with a frost trap. They also added Garrosh Hellscream (boooo hisss) and a human pally, yay!
Worgen
http://www.dccomics.com/dcunlimited/wow/?dcd=14859
Hunter
http://www.dccomics.com/dcunlimited/wow/?dcd=14863
All
http://www.dccomics.com/dcunlimited/wow/?action=catalog
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 pm
by Vephriel
Oh my god, I love that Troll!!! Must buy!
The frost trap is a really nice touch, and I love his pose.
EDIT: Ah, he's a TCG character.
<<had a picture here but now it's not working.

>>
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:41 am
by Dragonpuff
GASP!
Blizzard stole my name! That Troll is named almost exactly like my Troll in the Petopians! >:O
/insert (fake) nerd rage here
Would have been so awesome if they looked identical. XD
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:29 pm
by Ryno
"RAWR OMG MY HAND IS SO AWESOME, WTHZ. I THINK I'LL SIT HERE AND LOOK AT IT ALL BADASS LIKE."
"FFS LET ME GET MY TRAP DOWN AND BE THE HELL READY TO BREAK IT WITH MY BOW FO'SHIZZLE MA VOO DOO."
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:33 pm
by Vephriel
Bwahahaha, the Worgen comment made me lol Ryno. xD Whenever I see them transform in game I'll probably think of that...
"WHOA! CHECKOUT MY HAND! IT'S SO AWES- WAIT NO THIS HAND IS EVEN BETTER! RAWWWRR I'M SO AWESOME!!!"
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm
by Chrizesu
I wanted a pretty worgen. *sobs*
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:46 pm
by Rottingham
I'm gunna need that worgen...
/need
Rottingham need rools 100(100)
Rottingham recieves loot [Worgen figure]
YES!
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:11 am
by Bulletdance
rofl he is so looking at his hand like that Ryno. Ugg I have a few of these collecting dust on a shelf already...must resist urge to buy pally... *tries to hide credit card from self*
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 pm
by Anansi
I need the Troll Hunter.
Need.
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 pm
by Rottingham
He looks at his hand when he transforms! observe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBEtF5cehlY
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:24 am
by Kayb
um... isn't taz dingo one of the cheers trolls use? essentially, that guy is named /cheer?
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:27 am
by Saturo
The vodoo apprentice also says that when he casts and stuff.
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:14 pm
by Ryno
Saturo wrote:The vodoo apprentice also says that when he casts and stuff.
Also used as a /cheer sound, I have yet to find what it means when translated.
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:11 pm
by Saturo
Wowwiki wrote:Taz'dingo = Exact definition unknown, used as a exclamation of cheer.(/cheer).
Not even the Wiki knows...
Re: NEW Worgen Figure and Hunter too!
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 am
by Kayb
probably troll for 'Woo!'
crazy trolls.