Evidently...
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:32 am
Reading a post on MMO it seems there's been to much QQing about paladin tanking because evidently Paladins have it 'way to easy' and are thus being brought down to a less op status- because evidently no one seems to grasp a paladin is going to have an easier time tanking UNDEAD mobs :|
And instead of fixing Druids, DK's and Warriors, they're nerfing Paladins. Even though I've tanked instances just fine with the first three, and I have had win and fail tanks, across all the levels. And while I have had my pets, sometimes, pulling a mob off a War without growl and just to much burst damage to soon- I've not encountered an instance that needed a paladin or else we'd fail.
I've not seen people in trade going 'LF Pally tank' ofc I've seen 'pally tank pref' but then again I've seen requests for droods, wars or DK's.
And Now I'm worried since I don't have skills really for good tanking past a heroic, oh yes I can dream.
I mean I can dream Ryai or Yas will help down Arthas. Or that Rashika will even get a chance, for Shadomourne. but I thought atleast, I would be able to tank instances.
If they do, do this, I don't really have a good feeling. It's all I can do to tank a heroic with people outgearing me as it is, if this happens and my threat is reduced, will I now be forced to queue for lv 80 non heroic dungeons? :|
Yes I hate tanking but it's a love/hate deal.
Mean originally he was rolled to be a tank..
idk I just needed a rant. bleh.
And instead of fixing Druids, DK's and Warriors, they're nerfing Paladins. Even though I've tanked instances just fine with the first three, and I have had win and fail tanks, across all the levels. And while I have had my pets, sometimes, pulling a mob off a War without growl and just to much burst damage to soon- I've not encountered an instance that needed a paladin or else we'd fail.
I've not seen people in trade going 'LF Pally tank' ofc I've seen 'pally tank pref' but then again I've seen requests for droods, wars or DK's.
And Now I'm worried since I don't have skills really for good tanking past a heroic, oh yes I can dream.
I mean I can dream Ryai or Yas will help down Arthas. Or that Rashika will even get a chance, for Shadomourne. but I thought atleast, I would be able to tank instances.
If they do, do this, I don't really have a good feeling. It's all I can do to tank a heroic with people outgearing me as it is, if this happens and my threat is reduced, will I now be forced to queue for lv 80 non heroic dungeons? :|
Yes I hate tanking but it's a love/hate deal.
Mean originally he was rolled to be a tank..
idk I just needed a rant. bleh.