Cries of the Dead (Open RP)

Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Re: Cries of the Dead (Open RP)

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Senna and Azrael - Edge of Veilstone

"Mmhm! There's at least one Raikou back in Johto. He's actually kinda mine. He's pretty ridiculous, though. Hardly what you'd call a true Legendary." Senna snickered, then looked up at Azrael, "Um, shouldn't we get going now? I'm kinda.. You know.. Tired, here. I wanna rest! Agh!"

Azrael raised an eyebrow, amused by Senna's sudden mood-change. "I suppose you're right. Rest would be pretty nice anyway."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Tora and Scorch ((I think I might drop Scorch. Not liking him as much as I would like.))
Edge of Veilstone

Tora pricked her ears, and Scorch looked at the pair. "We were heading towards Veilstone, something was going on down there. Would you like more company?" He asked.

---

Rip
Veilstone

Rip buried herself deeper in the ashes, letting her shadowy aura conceal her further. Damn pokemon. Hurt her a lot.
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Kalina
Veilstone

Alara placed Nick down gently once they were out of the way and then backed up to keep an eye out. Her tail twitched and thumped gently against the ground.
"I'm sorry about this." Kalina said quietly as she carefully felt against Nick's ribs to see if she could do anything at all. She barely touched him, but she had a feeling it would still hurt.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Senna-Umbreon

Azrael blinked, then nodded at Scorch. "That'd be nice. Especially if something's going on. Wouldn't hurt to have companions if there's any danger, too."

Senna grinned, setting off towards Veilstone without even waiting for the others. "Then let's go!!"
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Nick and Sandy and Sludge - Veilstone

Sludge oozed over to the group.

Nick winced, "Gah..."

Sandy followed the Feraligatr that had her trainer.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Kalina
Veilstone

"Sorry." Kalina muttered again as she took another moment to see if she could do anything and then pulled her hands back with a sigh. "I don't think I can help...You definatly have at least one broken rib."
Alara gave a wave to the Hippowdon and then Arc, who was trotting behind her. She thumped her tail against the ground again before she smiled.

-----

Azura and Kopa
Veilstone

"There, we helped, can we Go now?" Azura gave Kopa a small glare and the Abra grinned back at her.
"Come on, don't you want to meet new people and pokemon?"
"No, no I do not. I want to go back into the forest, find my tree and Take. A. Nap!"
Kopa frowned and then pouted at Azura with a soft whimper. The Lucario felt her eye twitch before she let out a growl. "Oh fine! But you have to lead!" She snarled and followed after the Abra as he began to sneak around.
Last edited by Kira on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

phalah, Apack- Vielstone city

Phalah hid on the raikous back trying to hide in toras purple cloud thingie, of course though her pointy head stood out, she stared at senna through the mane curious

Apack ignored the poison that hit her and turned her attention to nick again getting ready to charge, again this time her tusks were facing the human belly
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

((It's okay, I was asleep!))
Ginger, Finas, and Perro, on a boat somewhere between Johto and Sinnoh

When the girl had finished climbing on and had grabbed the grovyle's hand, Perro flew off from the boat. For the time being, he was easibly able to carry all three passengers. Ginger was worried about later, however, when he was more worn out. She shook that train of thought away though, not willing to focus on what could happen. It was a better chance at survival than the boat, in any case.

Ginger could see some of the creatures in the water; most were trying to grab at them. She was glad that they were flying high enough that none could reach them. She was surprised to see that they were all pokemon. Scarred, angry, spectral pokemon. It made her think back on the little she'd known about her quest from Birch.

"Amilynn, I need you to go and check out some things."

"What sort of things, professor?" She'd been hoping he'd just send her onto a nearby route to capture a couple of pokemon, something easily and quickly done.

"I need you to research the legendary pokemon, Giratina. You'll have to travel to Sinnoh, talk to some locals, and check out some ruins. Nothing too difficult. I'm trusting you with this, Amilynn. I can't go, I have too much work to do. And this research is very important."

"Sure, professor. I'll leave tomorrow morning. Where do I go? Is there a specific town or anything?"

"I'll let you know when you get there, Amilynn."

She sighed. "Okay, professor. I'll use a computer to call you when I get there."

The only thing Ginger knew about the legendary pokemon Giratina was that it had to do with a spectral realm. She'd looked it up on her computer the night before she left, but that'd been all she was able to find.

It seemed that maybe her research wouldn't be so useless after all.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rip
Veilstone

With the hippowdon no longer stalking her, the spectral houndoom got back up on her feet, shaking off the ash and whimpering. "They did a number on me, Tear." She said softly, nosing the various new cuts, oozing spectral essence. "They hurt."

The other specters were still raging and killing, unchecked. A few gave horrible screams as trainers caught them and trapped them.

---

Tora and Scorch
Route 214

Scorch bounded ahead, leading the way. Tora blinked as she felt something on her back, tail flicking. The thingy should have at least asked...
Senna-Umbreon

((OhgodIamsotiredit'snotevenfunnythispostisgonnafailsomuchaggghh....))

Senna kept pace with Scorch, eager to reach the city. However, once she came in sight of the streets of the city, and the spectral creatures that rampaged throughout them, she stopped dead. Azrael walked up behind her, head tilted, "What's wrong? Why'd you sto--" He trailed off as he stopped beside her, "... Oh. That would be why. What in the world?!"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Tora and Scorch
Veilstone

Tora growled darkly, looking at the wreckage of the city. Scorch recoiled, whining softly. "Oh. I don't think this city is normally like this, is it?" He asked. Several specters blinked and turned to look at the group, edging closer.

---

Rip
Veilstone

Rip growled, ears pricked as she listened. "What? More of them? They're like bugs, Tear. They just keep coming through the cracks." She looked up to see Azrael, Tora, Scorch, Senna and Phalah in the distance, but remained where she was, licking her wounds.
rubybeam

Phalah, Vert- Edge of veilstone

"im sorry but I'd rather not have the human see me" Phalah squeaked "Who knows if she'll try catching me"

Soon though certain stunky came running out of nowhere, screaming with a look of terror in its eyes, it stopped staring at Azreal, his interest now on the legendary "Oi.....whats with the weird suit lad?"
Senna-Umbreon

Senna and Azrael - Veilstone

Senna took a step back as some of the specters looked in her group's direction, letting out a small squeak. "What in Ho-Oh's name ARE those?" She asked, looking up at Azrael. "I'm not entirely sure.." He replied, then blinked at the Stunky's sudden question. "Err, long story."
rubybeam

Phalah, Vert- Veilstone

"Specters of the dead, they came from giratinas realm" Phalah squeaked from under Toras mane

"Well heck their a bunch of nasties! I just finished my looting then I see these huge grizzly messes as if some insane fellow with sharp claws came in a did a number" Vert exclaimed "I was just going to get a weapon to deal with them so I could save the city"
Senna-Umbreon

Senna and Azrael - Veilstone

"What?" Azrael blinked at the voice coming from Tora's mane. "That's.. Not good. If Giratina has actually allowed this.. Something is terribly wrong, that's for sure." He glanced at Vert, raising an eyebrow at the Stunky, before looking back at the rampaging specters.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Scrub and Spinifex - The Ocean Between Johto and Sinnoh

Scrub had never been flying before and she had to admit, if it wasn't for the monstrous spectral pokemon trying to eat them, she would have rather enjoyed it. She certainly liked it far more than the dumb human-metal-floating-thing. She checked on Spinifex, making sure her brother was okay. He seemed less excited about the whole flying thing, but that could just be because he had only narrowly avoided having his tail bitten off when they took off.
She looked to the human, wondering how to thank her for saving them. She wanted to say something, but she had no human words to use. So instead she sat there silent, feeling awkward, as she watched the landmass in the distance get closer.

Magnakilro

Nick Sandy and Sludge- Veilstone

Sludge spoke to Kalina, "You should get outta here FAST...I know a way out through the sewers!"

Nick sighed, "Gah...stupid Mamoswine ghost..."

Sandy spotted the charging Mamoswine, firing a Water Pulse at it with a roar.
Kira

Unread post by Kira »

Kalina
Veilstone

Kalina blinked at the Muk before she raised an eyebrow slightly. While she could normally figure out what Arc was saying...this one..not so much. Her attention went back to Nick as he spoke. "Do you think you can move? We have to get out of here.."
Arc looked at the Muk and then over at the Hippowdon before he snorted. He took a few steps back and turned his attention to the ghosts.

----

Azura and Kopa
Veilstone

"We are close enough Kopa..."
"But I wanna get closer!"
"Why? You already know what humans look like."
"Yeah but these ones are different! They're all different!"
Azura sighed and crossed her arms under her spike as she gave Kopa an unamused look but let him sneak a bit closer to the humans he had been staring at.
Kopa let out a yawn and rubbed at his eyes. He watched intently...for about a minute. He was then out like a light where he was standing.

Dragon Cave

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Magnakilro

Sandy, Sludge, Nick - Veilstone

"Dunno...I can try..." Nick replied

Sandy nodded at Sludge, giving him a 'lead the way' look.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Specters
Veilstone

The specters edged closer, when they all stiffened, tilting their heads or pausing in their tracks, a look of confusion crossing their face. They had their orders: one of the lake spirits was close. They turned, slipping away and heading for Lake Valor.

---

Rip
Veilstone

Rip growled, reluctant to leave. She hurt a lot still, anyways. She slowly moved to follow after the crowd, lagging behind. Damn ground types, and the sun hurt a lot too.

---

Tora and Scorch
Veilstone

"That it?" Scorch asked, a touch disappointed. He was eager for a fight. Tora seemed more disturbed. She had been told about the legendaries here, how one of them, the Lord of Time was nice. He was frequently awake and nice to chat with. The Lord of Space rarely showed himself, yet Giratina was a whole other matter. He rarely visited the living.