Page 1 of 1
YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:36 am
by FuzzyDolly
So when I log in today, my npcscan is going wild... SKOLL is kissing my nose. Literally... we were nose to nose. So I first I fumble abandoning the pet I had out, then I can't find where I had put "Tame Best" in my action bar, then I tamed him. lol Yep Skoll is finally mine. I never expected Skoll to come with the "prowl" ability.
4:33 am realm time (7:33 am EST)
Thursday March 25
Bor's Breath frozen lake spawn spot.
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 am
by Saturo
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 am
by Ade
Gratz on the tame

Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 am
by HunterKiko
The same thing actually happened to me as well when I was looking for Skoll and found him. @_@ Ahh! The joys of finding the pet you've been searching for and being able to clain it as yours.

Grats to you.
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:29 am
by FuzzyDolly
TY... I was a bit confused when I first tamed him. I thought he'd be more "solid" until I realized he has the prowl ability. Weird... Gondria and Loque I excpected to have it seeing as they're cats, but Skoll? Does Arcturis have it too?
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:10 am
by Ade
Yes

Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:16 am
by Azzrazzah
Very cool!!! Now for a name
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:24 am
by Vephriel
Congrats!
Yes, all Spirit Beasts have identical abilities, so they each come with Spirit Strike and Prowl.

Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 am
by Bulletdance
Grats! I love the prowl ability. Nothing makes me giggle more than watching my spirit bear try and be sneaky.
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 am
by FuzzyDolly
Azzrazzah wrote:Very cool!!! Now for a name
I keep their names the same. So they're named, Gondria, Loque, and Skoll. I figure their Mommies named them already, who am I to change it? I always name pets that don't come named tho. I feel they want a name and just haven't found the right one yet. lol
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:51 am
by Rhyela
Grats!!! The people demand screen shots!!!

Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 pm
by Jeauno
Screenshot or it didn't happen!! x3
Jk, grats on your tame!~

Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:11 pm
by Dakonic
Congratz! Hes a beauty!
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 pm
by FuzzyDolly
I will try and remember to get and post screenshots as soon as my PC is back from the shop. Right now I'm on something that barely runs WoW.
Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 pm
by Daranara
Congrats!

Re: YAY!!!
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 am
by Azzrazzah
Hey you might get lucky like I did and Mania might use it on her boards.. I never felt a thrill like that till I saw My pic of Frostfang and I as the lead in pic to Skoll back on the old Mania's Arcania bogs/forums... Thanks again Mania!!!!