Page 1 of 1

Hyena Tail

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:30 pm
by Rhyela
Do hyenas have this funky broken tail in-game? I found this on wowhead's model viewer. I had to use the java version though since our computers here at work don't have the latest version of flash, and was wondering if that has something to do with it.

If they do have these weird tails, though, that pretty much ruins my interest in them. :(

Re: Hyena Tail

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:32 pm
by Vephriel
That's just the wowhead viewer being clunky. You'll notice a lot of their 3D models are glitched - many flying pets (such as bats and dragonhawks) don't actually show the inside of the wings, only the backs. And sometimes from one angle a pet will lose pieces of itself.

EDIT: This is how it shows up for me:

Re: Hyena Tail

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:36 pm
by Rhyela
Whew!!! Thank ya! Now I can go back to drooling over Snort's pretty purple hide. :D