Page 1 of 1

I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:10 am
by Ryai
Ok so I log onto Yas

I'm farming netherdrake rep

Cause earlier, I got a CoS run in one of my farming sessions for emblems and no one else needed the drake and it was like LO LETS GET YOU DRAKE.

So I go D: Aria can I plz have gold plz.

So I get gold. I get skill.

So I decide whoot drakes.

AT ANYRATE.

Server goes: RESTART 8 mins. I think ... ... cause well it's worth a shot for Skoll...

CSP, throw Sunscale into the stables, hearth my gender bending orc-belf ass to Dal, run, summon my drake. Head off, decided to not hit brunhilder as that'd be a bad place to log out as well TLPD hunters would log on first most likely and if Skoll spawned but at one of the cross points..

I'm passing over Bor's breath.

SKOLL.

I'm just all oh my god irl as I tamed him.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/748/skollmine.png

/cheer
/dance
/flail

AND TO ANYONE STILL LOOKING I WISH YOU BESTEST OF LUCK. And try not to get depressed like I did, yes it hurts when you can't find it, but maybe eventually you will get him. And Much <3 and cookies till you do. This is for Ally and Horde hunters.

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:36 am
by SpiritBinder
YAY ! ! !

Congratulations :hug:

That feeling of seeing that rare spawn all by it's self wondering around, The way you heart goes from 70 to 250 beats pm in 1 second, followed by the rest of the day that just can go wrong... Priceless! :D

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 am
by Tilo
yay you! that's cool.

I just want to see Skoll, no luck

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:43 am
by Ryai
ty ty :)

and best of wishes to you Tilo, I hope you get to see him :)

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:10 am
by Rhyela
Yay!!! Wow, I didn't realize how big he was. The screenshots I see are after he's been tamed, when he's shrunk down a little. Very impressive animal. And huge congrats to you!!! What a way to start a Friday!!!

And Tilo, if I'm ever flying around on Rhyela and spot him I'll try to log on one of my horde alts to let you know. No guarantee he'd still be there of course, but I'll do what I can. :) The love of the tame knows no faction bounds. :D

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:30 am
by Tilo
Thanks for the offer but it's ok, I'm only looking when I'm in the area to "See" Skoll; not tame as I've two spirit beasties already.

He shrinks upon tame, no?

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 am
by Azzrazzah
Congo-Rats!!!!
Welcome to the Pack of the Blue Wolf

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 pm
by Epicfail
Congrats!

Skoll is the best looking spirit beastie imho.

Whatcha gonna name her?

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:22 pm
by Ryai
ty all for the congrats <3

I've temp named him/her Freki atm, this will probably be a temp name for awhile as I think Jupiter kept his 'Spirit' temp name for a month lol.

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 pm
by Vephriel
Ah, congrats for your awesome tame!!! :D

Skoll is still my favourite out of all of them. ^.^

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm
by FuzzyDolly
YAY!!!! Isn't that just the best feeling in the world? I got Skoll yesterday too. I'm still flying high. Think it's going to take awhile to come down from that euphoria. Funny... that's the same exact spot I found him in! So much for the theory of him spawning at the disc all the time. lol

Re: I GOT HIM!!!

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:39 am
by Sarayana
Congrats! I've camped this fella on and off for so long, I'm starting to doubt I'll ever see him in the wild. Then I read these stories and get all excited because hey! It happened to so-and-so, it's bound to happen to me too, I'll just be flying over and bam! But no... *sigh*

Anyway! Congrats, megacongrats, he's an awesome beastie! :D