Page 1 of 1

Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:20 am
by Zanidar
What would be a good cunning type pet at level 36? I am replacing my old pets, got Gorefang from silverpine and am on my way to get that white bear from dun somenameicantspell.

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:27 am
by Azzrazzah
Ravagers are allways fun... Get to Azuremist and tame one... I seem too remember the highest lvl there is 17 on mobs.. Ravager or a spider... Spiders, go for Naraxis lovely red and green rare

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 pm
by Teigan
I recently fell in love with bats. I used to hate them, but they are awesome! The shriek is great. I wish it had a shorter cool down, but it's good.
My lvl 38 Tauren has one and we are a pretty good team.

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm
by Kalliope
I've run with spiders and bats at low levels before and loved it. In fact, I ended up rolling with a bat and spider on my main after that experimentation (and the spider has remained).

*coos over the bear sig*

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:24 pm
by Vephriel
Ravagers are indeed very awesome pets, but I'm also extremely fond of spiders.

Bats are great too. I've never run with one much, but I do want to like them more.

Since the pets you mentioned are both white, I might suggest these for keeping with that theme. ^^
Image Image Image

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:26 pm
by Mania
At level 36 exactly you have a handful of spiders and a wind serpent available. I happen to like both of those pretty well, so I'd probably grab a Darkmist Recluse or a Noxious Flayer from Dustwallow Marsh.

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:27 pm
by Kalliope
*coos over the fuzzy spider s'more*

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm
by Kalliope
Ohhh, Mania's post reminded me... Are you getting a cunning pet for PvP or just for the sake of having a cunning pet?

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:57 pm
by Saturo

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:23 pm
by Zanidar
I am getting a cunning pet for pvp/just to have one of each type. Narrowed it down to a serpent, wind serpent, or a spider, but can't decide which one to get.

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:29 pm
by Vephriel
Out of those three I'd say Spider would be the most useful in PvP with their web.

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:55 pm
by Zanidar
Really the only reason I included spiders in that list is because of the web for pvp, not a huge fan of how they look. I decided serpents are a no. Are there any white wind serpents?

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:56 pm
by Vephriel
There are indeed white Wind Serpents. :)
http://www.wow-petopia.com/html/skins/s ... white.html

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:07 pm
by Zanidar
Ok i'm going to go get a cloud serpent in 1k needles

Re: Good cunning type pet at level 36?

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm
by Teigan
Oh, good choice! They are fun! (poor neglected bats, though :( )