Rant Thread

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Castilé wrote: Eternal: I would of said in a loud voice "omg look at those straight weirdos! aint nobody got time for that shit!" would of totally thrown them off haha!!
Oh my god, I'm totally keeping that in mind xD

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'd really like Spiderman to be in Avengers 2 but I know that's bound to never ever happen sadly.

And no he is one in the comics so don't use that as a argument :3
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

"Most active topic:
Rant Thread
(196 Posts / 8.46% of your posts)"
Oh god. I apparently have a lot to whine about.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

my favourite pants (with their lovely, lovely floral print) have acquired a hole in the crotch. i am v distressed.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Snowy wrote:
"Most active topic:
Rant Thread
(196 Posts / 8.46% of your posts)"
Oh god. I apparently have a lot to whine about.

Mine, too :T

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Cowmuflage is not my fursona becuase I'm not a fucking furry you ass hat. Now shut up you dumb little teenager.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Ok next rant installment in the suckiest GM ever files...

So you weren't content just to kill the guild and raid team, you weren't content with selling anything useful in the g bank and baring those that remained loyal from using it....so now you kick every last player apart from your bestie (whom I now have 0 respect for either) from the guild so NOBODY can use a lvl 25 guild that we ALL lvled!!! You couldn't even lvl your own fucking alts! Your bestie did that for you!! What the hell is your game? If you wanted to quit then you should of done it and not acted like some spoilt child who can't share his toys. I am beyond disgusted with you and I'm glad that you've removed everyone from real id cause if I saw your name i'd most likely type something I may regret!

Oh and what kind of scumbag brings the new girlfriend home to meet the old one that is STILL living with you?? In what reality is that ok? Did you really think she'd be cool with that!! Did you think we'd be cool with that? and I've seen your pic, you are not brad pitt by any stretch of the imagination so please stop acting like you are with your harem of wow chicks grrrrr!!!

/deep breath
/end rant!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Got into a car accident. Thankfully I'm fine, although I'm still shaking from it, but my car isn't. Looks like I'll have to get a new car. =/

The people that saw the accident were so nice to me. Although I was the one that hit the other car, the other driver (who thankfully is ok too) was the one that blew through a red light making a left turn and went right in front of me. I didn't see him until the moment when I hit him. Everyone there stood by my side and called the police for me as I was too shaken and crying to make the call, and all put in good words for me to the cop when I could barely talk.

I just stopped to get gas too. $55 dollars that spilled all over the pavement. But I'm ok and that is really what matters.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Wassa wrote:Got into a car accident. Thankfully I'm fine, although I'm still shaking from it, but my car isn't. Looks like I'll have to get a new car. =/

The people that saw the accident were so nice to me. Although I was the one that hit the other car, the other driver (who thankfully is ok too) was the one that blew through a red light making a left turn and went right in front of me. I didn't see him until the moment when I hit him. Everyone there stood by my side and called the police for me as I was too shaken and crying to make the call, and all put in good words for me to the cop when I could barely talk.

I just stopped to get gas too. $55 dollars that spilled all over the pavement. But I'm ok and that is really what matters.
Aaaahhh that's terrifying! So sorry that happened to you, car accidents are one of my biggest fears. I'm so glad everyone is okay, that's really, really scary.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Wassa wrote:Got into a car accident.
Yikes! At least everyone is alright! Car accidents are never fun, I've never been in one, but I have witnessed one and I was shaken up just from seeing it happen!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Wassa wrote:Got into a car accident. Thankfully I'm fine, although I'm still shaking from it, but my car isn't. Looks like I'll have to get a new car. =/

Yikes! Though I think the cops would say the dude is at fault cause he ran a red light, which is illegal. You had the right of way.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Castile wrote:Ok next rant installment in the suckiest GM ever files...

So you weren't content just to kill the guild and raid team, you weren't content with selling anything useful in the g bank and baring those that remained loyal from using it....so now you kick every last player apart from your bestie (whom I now have 0 respect for either) from the guild so NOBODY can use a lvl 25 guild that we ALL lvled!!! You couldn't even lvl your own fucking alts! Your bestie did that for you!! What the hell is your game? If you wanted to quit then you should of done it and not acted like some spoilt child who can't share his toys. I am beyond disgusted with you and I'm glad that you've removed everyone from real id cause if I saw your name i'd most likely type something I may regret!

Oh and what kind of scumbag brings the new girlfriend home to meet the old one that is STILL living with you?? In what reality is that ok? Did you really think she'd be cool with that!! Did you think we'd be cool with that? and I've seen your pic, you are not brad pitt by any stretch of the imagination so please stop acting like you are with your harem of wow chicks grrrrr!!!

/deep breath
/end rant!
Act 2 of the above...is now selling our guild for 80k! Im so gah right now! You didn't even lvl it...you barely lvled your own toons...I have reported him now btw as other here have suggested. I doubt anything will happen but made me feel tonnes better. My heart just sank when I saw it in trade...:( My guildmate always suspected there was another agenda in all this and now we know she was right.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

FUCK

MY SKYRIM FILES

GONE FROM EVERYTHING

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Hey, doucheclarinet. You are so douchey you moved up to doucheorchestra.

What is wrong with you? Every time a girl goes near a guy anywhere in a scene or the OOC room, you immediately jump in and /snuggle the guy or do your best to grab and hold his attention. Because you hate 'sluts' and don't want 'those guys to get tricked by sluts'.

You play a femme fatale and then call any other girl who does it a 'slut'. You call other girls who engage in relationship RP whores, but yours was - I can't even talk about it because it would require a trigger warning. Let's just leave it at marriage and Stockholme Syndrome. Yes. Because the only cyber/TS you engage is in assault (of the adult kind), that makes it ~okay~.

What the hell. WHAT. THE. HELL. You deliberately max out your characters' allur and appearance so no one else can play a pretty PC without being overshadowed because you don't want 'those other sluts to get attention'.

Hello, internalized misogyny! Never mind that I politely asked you to stop talking about your rape fetish. Never mind that I asked hey, could we stop slinging the s and w words around IN PUBLIC. Never mind anyone else's comfort and concerns.

>:|
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Furiku
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Velen

Unread post by Furiku »

Huh...never really realized how easy it was for a good day to go down the drain.

I finally got around to playing WoW again after a break due to life and I'm having an awesome time. I mean I finally qualify for raid finder after horrible luck with drops for a long time (minor gripe: Come on raidfinder. I had two other options for possible bonus loot and you have to give me the necklace that would have been an upgrade if I didn't already have a 522 one. >< I could have really used pants or gloves ya know...), I manage to get a few of my supposed to be weekly old world raid runs done, and I tame Gumi and realize that I actually do like him and I'm going to keep him. (Let's just say the taming process was a bonding moment).

Everything is going awesome and right as I'm setting up for some screenshots of me and my new buddy while I try to think of a name for him when I notice the text I never really wanted to see again.

'--- has signed in.'

Yep, the one guy I hoped I'd never run into again signs in. And instantly my good day is down the drain at the sight of those words, along with a lot of the urge to play. I knew it could happen but that doesn't change the fact it ruins my mood. Luckily I have characters he doesn't know about but that just really puts a damper on me wanting to play my main at all if I have to risk running into him. Gah.

I'm so glad I have a job now. Realm Transfer here I come...(finally I'll actually be able to do it rather then wish to do it!)

Hey look, they announce Illidan returning in some form and suddenly I'm back. Hmmmm I wonder if there's a connection. :D

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Jeesh some clients really can be so stupid.

Our travel agency cloeses at 6pm. At 5.55 a woman calls. She has booked holidays with the whole family in May. She booked it in October. NOW a week before they are about to leave she notices they are starting the journey on a Friday. Friday with kids that have to go to school. Then she tells me I have to look up if her complete 14 day journey can be moved by a day. ONE FREAKING DAY. 5 minutes before I want to meet my husband and go to have dinner together because we want to celebrate his new job. THE ONLY DAY in the week I have to leave work in time. I mean this woman booked her holidays. Didn't she even think about looking into a calendar? It's not like we say to our clients "we booked this for you, take it or leave". THEY choose the date, the times they want to take a flight and everything. It's not like it's my fault she doesn't think about her kids. Just have them miss one day of school. You already spent 17000 Euros on your stupid journey do you really want to sink an other 5000 just to rebook for one day because one week before you leave the flights are pretty full and therefore expensive??? Better give the money to me. I can really need it. I hate seeing people throwing around their money just because they are too stupid to think before booking something. If you have money - fine - spend it on a nice holiday but think before you book. You could do much good with such an amount instead of throwing it out of the window into the claws of some airline that definitely doesn't need it.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I just got exalted with The Black Prince and no achievement? Lameos
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Ugh I lost Circle of death twice last night. To cups of ungodly amounts of booze later and I'm shocked I did not puke. Hell I wish I did I'd feel better today if I did.

Whats the chances of picking up the last king twice in a row anyway?
Hatari
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Hatari »

So sorry about this, Wassa. :(

I hope things get better for you, soon.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Seriously wtf I hate drunk people. I couldn't sleep until about 3 AM... an hour later some stupid drunk and loud fucks come and stand *right next* to my fucking window. Piss off seriously, go and beat each other up or whatever some place else, not outside my room at 4 AM. I've been wide awake since. :|