Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Aeladrine »

i'm so tired
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I have way to many things I still need to draw T.T. I'd do some of it as traditional art over Digital, except my router stopped working so my scanner and computer aren't reading each other T.T.
And my Router died a few days before Pokemon X/Y came out so I can't even do any of the really fun looking internet related stuff on my new games either T.T

So much to get done/fix, and not even close to enough time to get it all done!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

ahaahha i should be writing ugh
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Azunara wrote:ahaahha i should be writing ugh

Replace writing with animateing and thats my rant. Yay for recycling rants?
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Also I'm putting way to much time into thinking about why these people are not replying to my emails about commissions. If they don't want me to draw them things they don't want me too and I should stop thinking about it >.>
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

cowmuflage wrote:replace writing with animateing and thats my rant. Yay for recycling rants?
Replace writing/animating with doing uni work and there's my rant too! Why is procrastinating so easy omg.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

What's the deal with London being treated badly in movies this year? XD I mean both GI Joe and Startrek blew it up and now Thor 2, Look I have not been to London since I lived there but it's not that bad of a city I don't think :lol: Blow somewhere else up next time!

Also I really dislike Marvels take on Loki more so Movie Loki. The rest of Thor 2 was cool tho.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Ugh to 3DS or to 2DS that is the question! I really don't know I have enough for one of them but it's do I want to spend $299.00 plus $80 for a Pokemon game or $168.00 plus $80. First world problems am I right?
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

When you're giving encouragement to someone and they completely brush it aside AND basically tell you you basically have no right to offer encouragement because you have the thing they're losing their patience in getting.

Gee, sorry I was being FRIENDLY, you pompous asshole. Sure guess I learned MY lesson. I won't be friendly again in the future. Jesus christ.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

cowmuflage wrote:Ugh to 3DS or to 2DS that is the question! I really don't know I have enough for one of them but it's do I want to spend $299.00 plus $80 for a Pokemon game or $168.00 plus $80. First world problems am I right?

Hey ignore that because I'm dumb! I forgot it's Xmas next month! Meaning? Sales! I'm sure JBHIFI will have a sale on them!
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Still coughing up green crap, I'm losing my voice, nose keeps starting and stopping with the running, there's gurgling in my chest apparently (we has a stethoscope), and dem glops of crap still feel like fire (not anywhere near as often though but right now they are). I'm calling mah doctor tomorrow for sure. I didn't have the green crap, had my voice still, and no horrible burning sensation the past two times I was since from august till late october. Either it escalated or I caught something different this time.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

*rolls eyes*
I said "If I can" not "I am doing this"
why respond with "did I give you permission to do that? if so link it..."
I never freakin said you gave me permission!!! I said "I would like to do this, IF I CAN."
A simple "I am sorry, but you can't do that" or " no you can't" would have freaking sufficed!!
The event ends today, I have work, your in a different time zone and I'll be half way through my shift when the event ends, I am just trying to get the last thing done before I have to go to work...sheesh...loosen up a little...

Not to mention on another one of the events you took 2 days to respond to people...I mean, come on, its a timed event and no-one can do anything until they hear back from you...cutting everything a bit close and nitpicking...weren't you the one who was complaining about how other people who host events/groups where to damn picky on minor details? Guess what, you're one of them!!

**Edit:
Wow...so the issue was because I sent the points for the tickets without asking permission to buy the tickets...even though it does not specify anywhere that I must ask permission first.
"Extra tickets can be bought with Points (25 Points 1 ticket) you can buy max 5 ticket."
and silly me thinking that because it says "Extra tickets can be bought with Points (25 Points 1 ticket) you can buy max 5 ticket." That permission to buy tickets was given...
Some people just have no concept of being efficient.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Seeing as it's Guy Fawks on the 5th (Oohh hells yeah!) and fireworks went on sale on Saterday so 5 days before the night? We have to keep our cats inside for the night and I don't think anyone likes that. XD Our cats hate it and we sure don't like it XD They get so antsy and stuff and it's not just the fireworks making them do that! I had to lock Minnie out of my study because she kept trying to dig thrugh my paper box! :lol:
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I hate my computer.
I hate my computer.
I HATE MY COMPUTER.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Neeeeehhhh can't get a hold of my doctor till tomorrow since the office is closed and the light on my desk had the bulb burn out when I tried to turn it on so I'm typing in the dark ;--; I can't believe how dark my room is with only the one light holy crap. No wonder I shun the light of the hallway so bad, that's like, the equivalent of the sun compared to the light my main room lamp gives off which now makes me compare it to moonlight rofl.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I am so over people this week it isn’t funny. Firstly my mum’s neighbours who always claim they are ‘good’ neighbours (which they are far from at times) decides to sweep their shit onto our stones. My mum spent hours weeding and clearing underneath them and laying weedmat and then the man next door sweeps all his dirt onto them. Wtf!

Firstly who freakin does that? There’s GRASS like 2 inches that way! Sweep it there if you’re too damn lazy to get a pan and brush. So my 68yr old mother asks him nicely “please don’t do that” and he went berko! Yelling and screaming and calling her stupid and saying “why don’t you think of starving children!” WHAT!!! My dad wanted to go round there and tbh she should of let him. An angry Irishman on their doorstep would of shut them up quick smart! I was so angry I was just about ready to confront him and if I ever see him again grrr…

Anyway she wrote this letter to them outlining why they weren’t so perfect and she wanted nothing to do with them ever again if that’s how she’s treated. I told her not to but she’d already done it *shrug* I should complain to state housing since they don’t “own” anything, their just tenants. Just so over it!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

my shoulder is slightly out of place again and it's like all i can think about bc it ACHES
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.

Saiya the Lotus
Realm: Lightbringer-US , MoonGuard-US

Unread post by Saiya the Lotus »

I Hate my internet so much, sometimes
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

i stopped taking the penicillin bc i thought i was over the cold
cue waking up and throwing up and passing out
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gr8
• Aela's Pet Journal

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

School waited until last minute to tell me something important about my loan. I need a certain amount of hours in order to get it. I nearly lost classes for next semester because of it. Now, it's going to cost my parents quite a bit and I STILL don't have income. I almost got a job at Petsmart, but I fucked that up. I didn't ask what he meant by night hours. My father ended up grilling me constantly over it. So much so that I had a break down and I haven't gone with one of those for a while. I'm horrible under pressure. I know I need to learn to adapt, but no one seems to be helping me other then my mother and she can only do so much...

I tried several other seasonal jobs. Still fucking NOTHING.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}