Page 1 of 2

Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:55 pm
by Zangor
this is the official post for a list of breeders and dragon requests from this lineage

NOTICE
breeders must make a post in this topic with a list of their breeding lineage dragons and a forum moderator/myself will add you to the list
SCROLL LINKS ARE ACCEPTABLE!

RECEIVERS
you must post a request in this format
Name:*****
Breed request:******

once you have sent in a request and be patient a breeder WILL notify you via PM or E-mail and a date and time can be worked out.

BREEDER LIST
Zangor-http://dragcave.net/user/Zangor

Dragonpuff-http://dragcave.net/user/Dragonpuff
Ryai-http://dragcave.net/user/Yams
ALeu-http://dragcave.net/user/AleuTheLunarWolf

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:03 pm
by Dragonpuff
I will be a Breeder! I currently have a few Petopians, and I plan to add more! I'll update this post as needed.
I am going to be following a naming scheme for my Petopians. They are all going to be named after Pets. Pets of people here on the forum (with permission of course), and named creatures in the wilds of Warcraft.
My Petopian work may be put on hold temporarily! I must get me some Frills, just in case! Oo''

Current 'of Petopia' List:
Yume of Petopia
└> Caveborn Daydream, female
Rekk'tilac of Petopia
└> Short Lineage Magi, male
Lar'korwi of Petopia
└> Caveborn Guardian, female
Nuramoc of Petopia
└> Long Lineage Two-Headed, female

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:01 am
by Ryai
I can be a breeder.

http://dragcave.net/user/Yams

I have several unnamed dragons that I can use to produce offspring that can be dubbed 'of petopia' and given enough time I can snag some more dragons to give the petopian surname to.

My msn info is private really BUT I do have Steam- http://store.steampowered.com/ it's basically free afaik to download and use and you don't have to buy any games. We could even make a group about this, and unlike msn there's no random kicking when people go idle!

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 am
by Aleu
Editing this post, so I don't have to make a new one.
  • Notes! Please Read!
    All other dragons are open for breeding for more of the lineage.
    Not all of my hatchlings will carry the surname. Some will be part of personal bloodlines.
    Will be updated when new batches mature!
    I do have Yahoo and AIM. Either will work if you wish to receive.


    Current Dragons of Petopia

    Females
    Misty Gray
    - Gray Dragon|Short Lineage
    Spring Breeze
    - Seasonal Dragon (Spring)|Short Lineage
    Hidden Sun
    - Sunset Dragon|Caveborn
    Beautiful Ocean Blue
    - Two Finned Bluna Dragon|Long Lineage

    Males
    Watering Song
    - Water Dragon|Medium Lineage
    Blackend Nights
    - Black Dragon|Long Lineage (Inbred)
    Stone Songs
    - Stone Dragon|Short Lineage
    Blooming Orchard
    - Ochredrake Dragon|Caveborn
    Violet Suns
    - Purple Dragon|Caveborn
    Tiny Dancer
    - Pygmy Dragon|Caveborn
    Tidal Pool
    - Two Finned Bluna|Long Lineage.


    Ungendered Hatchlings
    ---

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 pm
by Zangor
updated the breeders list

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:47 pm
by Ryai
Guess a bumpdate for myself?

I decided to make my Purple lineage a Petopian project.

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Lavender%20L ... %20Petopia
http://dragcave.net/view/n/Crimson%20Wi ... %20Petopia

Only rules for any gifted from this line is, please only purple dragon breeding cb prefered but not required:p

I've got several reds though on the way that I won't care what offspring they produce or what their offspring produces. I'll get another Water dragon and gender him male and tada. Bluna Petopian breeding pairs. Probably skys and waters too not that they probably won't get good homes.

At anyrate this post will be the one I edit for breeding information/dragons available and etc.

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 am
by Aleu
Updated my previous post with some info. :3

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 am
by Dakonic
My black egg should be hatching soon and ill add petopia to its name, as soon as i can get a new batch ill add some more petopians.
http://dragcave.net/user/Dakonic

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 pm
by Dakonic
I have a dragon named Petopian Angel, does that count? Image

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 pm
by Zangor
no it needs to have the title "of Petopia"

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:29 pm
by Dakonic
Sorry about that! I hoped I named this one right, lol his name is Tangles of Petopia.Image

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 am
by Dewclaw
How do you know when an egg will hatch? Mine has 6 days left, and I'm already worried about the little bugger.

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:15 pm
by Dakonic
They usualy hatch when it says they have 4 days left. So don't worry. =]

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:03 pm
by Bubbleme
Hey, Does your egg need a certain amount of clicks to hatch?
Also, I'll volunteer as a breeder once I actually hatch this darn egg and get it to adult >_> I've been talking to the darn thing like; ''EGG! HATCH! PLEEEASE!'' XD. Im starting to freak out over its 6 day death date.

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:46 pm
by Dewclaw
celestial88 wrote:They usualy hatch when it says they have 4 days left. So don't worry. =]
That's a relief. :)

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:41 pm
by Bubbleme
Got it matured, though I was stupid and forgot the ''Of Petopia'' part. Got two hatchlings named right and will hopefully not get the same genders :) Will let you know when I'm available to breed!

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:10 am
by Bubbleme
(Sorry for double post) Skywing + The rainbow one have matured, different genders, valid Petopia names. Once I learn how to trade, I'll start breeding!

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 am
by Bubbleme
..*Eyeroll* Triple post. Frozenwings of Petopia & Dreamspore of Petopia - Able to breed. Check them out on my scroll link which you can find in my Signature. I'm new to trading so I might be slow at first.

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am
by Saturo
More than a triple post...

Re: Petopia Dragon Cave lineage

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:21 am
by Dewclaw
Yeah way way more than a triple. :o