Page 1 of 1

The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler)...

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 am
by Kalliope
is getting to punch Varian in the face.

:mrgreen:

The looks on your companions' faces are pretty priceless too, but that was the kicker for me. :)

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:20 am
by Rower
I saw it on Youtube and it was really funny, but I will still chose Horde ^^

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:21 am
by Miacoda
I love Varian. He's super awesome.
But it was still a blast punching him in the face, hehe. ^.^

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 am
by Shade
I wanna see! Anybody have a link to the video with it on YouTube?

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:43 pm
by Kalliope
Found it!

http://youtu.be/dbsqC_bbLSc

It still makes me giggle that the reaction shots aren't quite there yet....

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 pm
by Bodhran
Ok that is just awesome!

I loved him in the WoW comics as Lagosh but even on my ally toons I want to kick him in the jewels as King.

...dunno what faction I want my pandarian to be. *shrugs* I play both sides but my love is with the Horde (...but I hate 'Gore-rash' as well. Bring back Thrall!!!)

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 am
by Slickrock
One problem...

I leveled a panda hunter, and chose Alliance. Shot Varian in the face, and the beta crashed.

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 am
by Chimera
Slickrock wrote:One problem...

I leveled a panda hunter, and chose Alliance. Shot Varian in the face, and the beta crashed.
You musta punched him outta the game.

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 am
by Meggers
Hahahahaha

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:45 am
by Miacoda
Bahahahaha that's awesome! :lol:

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 am
by Rower
Horde version is patethic (since I hate Garrosh -.-") - I just spammed unkind emotes to him all the time XD

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:13 pm
by Kalliope
Eziwolf wrote:Horde version is patethic (since I hate Garrosh -.-") - I just spammed unkind emotes to him all the time XD
Figures that Garrosh wouldn't be the type to spar.

Sigh. Varian just went up an iota in my opinion, since he at least is humble enough to get knocked on his ass by thousands of teddy bears.

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:54 pm
by Azunara
I remember I sent in my turtle--that was it-- and instantly Varian went down and I got the "WTF" faces from my bros. I was like, "But all did was tell Ian to sic 'em. :c"

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:17 pm
by cowmuflage
I liked it as I can't stand Varian :3 was fun :lol:

Re: The best reason to go alliance as a panda (minor spoiler

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:23 pm
by Kalliope
Azunara wrote:I remember I sent in my turtle--that was it-- and instantly Varian went down and I got the "WTF" faces from my bros. I was like, "But all did was tell Ian to sic 'em. :c"
Bahahahahaha! Good boy, Ian!

(Note to self: Varian cannot dodge pets.)