Page 1 of 1
Black arrow changing?
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:11 pm
by Derax
Ghostcrawler wrote:We agree with you that the redesigned Black Arrow hasn't worked out well yet, and even overlaps a little with the new Powershot talent. We are likely to revert Black Arrow to the 4.3 design.
Good or bad?
Re: Black arrow changing?
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 pm
by Nachtwulf
Well, I hated the idea of a cast-time black arrow with a passion, so I call it good.
That's why I hate MM, aside from the fact it's so damn buttondancy that the second you have to break your rotation to not stand in fire, your dps goes in the crapper. The last thing I want them to do is make SV feel like my absolute LEAST fave spec.
Honestly, if they give SV some cooldowns (and currently, talents do that) and put BA back how it was, I think it'd be about perfect.
Well, and mend the focus starvation a little.