Page 1 of 1

A heads up on all things hunter in Beta!

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:59 pm
by Aettis
Hey all, been awhile since I've logged in here, but I wanted to drop by and let you all know about the thread I run over on MMO-Champion. I've been working pretty hard on keeping it all up to date! Anyway, I have to thank you guys too because I've snagged a few pictures from here and there to throw up on the thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/110 ... nformation

I'm sure a few of you have seen it. If not, check it out! Also, if you find any new information regarding hunters or pets(new models, ability changes, errors in what is posted, etc) please tell me! :D Thanks again Petopia community. <3

Re: A heads up on all things hunter in Beta!

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:14 pm
by GormanGhaste
I noticed you didn't mention the tameable caterpillars.

Re: A heads up on all things hunter in Beta!

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:24 pm
by Aettis
I thought about throwing those in, but they weren't up in the Petopia database and they seemed to be bugged(punny!) with their size and what not. Wanted to make super sure they are meant to be tamed, have a family, etc. :)