Page 1 of 1

Blue Child Returns?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:11 am
by Albain
So hovering over Orgrimmar tonight I noticed something hanging over the western part of the city I haven't seen in six years.

Blue Child.

When did they put the second moon back in? I missed it so!

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:25 am
by Miacoda
It's been in since the beginning of beta. :)

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:32 am
by Albain
;_; I didn't notice til tonight!! I'm so happy to see it back though. I guess I should play after dark more often..

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:38 am
by Miacoda
Yeah, don't feel bad about it though! I actually haven't seen it myself, only screenshots. XD
I too am glad it is back. :D

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:40 am
by Vephriel
No worries, it's not often talked about, but here's what I believe to be the original thread when it was first spotted:
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=17271

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:46 am
by Albain
Thank you for the link~

Re: Blue Child Returns?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:52 am
by Kalliope
Didn't realize this and missed the other thread too, so thank you! :)