Page 1 of 1
New pet, old skin
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:16 pm
by Kalliope
So I found this charming level 87 blue Cata crab around the Zouchin Province, an Azure Prickly Crawler.
He scuttled around quite a bit and REALLY didn't want to face me for a picture. T_T Anyway, he is tamable!
He also has Sand Spray as an ability in the wild, which is effectively a blind effect. DO WANT. *grabby hands*
Re: New pet, old skin
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:25 pm
by Kalliope
This guy, the spineclaw scuttler (87-88) to the west is not flagged.

Re: New pet, old skin
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm
by Lisaara
I wish they had the markings on them.

Re: New pet, old skin
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:51 pm
by Wain
I know the blue at least was reported on 'cookie's thread. Not sure about yellow. At least if the blue crabs are killed off when Theramore goes boom there's now a replacement.
And yeah, it's a shame we aren't seeing more markings combos. There are some lovely dark blue trench areas off the coast of KW where they'd be perfect too. The glow crabs fit that atmosphere better.
Re: New pet, old skin
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 pm
by Wain
That reminds me. Has anyone checked that quest crab with markings lately? I wonder if it's tameable now. I think it was red with blue marks?
Re: New pet, old skin
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:54 pm
by cowmuflage
We still have not seen that "ghost" skin aswell. It could suit a named mob.
Re: New pet, old skin
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:03 pm
by Kalliope
Yeah, wasn't sure if it was a repost or not. I was just excited about waterwalking exploring. Still keeping an eye out for marked ones.
