The Minecraft Topic: Herobrine Discussion

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

The Minecraft Topic: Herobrine Discussion

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Hello everyone, as the title states this is a Minecraft Topic discussing the Elusive Entity named "Herobrine". Herobrine is a very rare mob who (in my personal experience) I have only encountered once out of my years of playing Minecraft. (Sense Alpha.) Here's what I have learned over the years.

I have devoted most of my Minecraft life to hunting Herobrine to see him again. There is a lot of conflict between if he is real or not, I fully support he is real? Now I know what you are thinking "How do we know you aren't just saying he is real?" Here is an unedited raw footage if you don't believe it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQPm8inxY-I&feature=plcp

Debate what you think, and how do you think he will be a part of Minecraft in the future? If at all?

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Re: The Minecraft Topic: Herobrine Discussion

Unread post by Meggers »

So there is no seeming point to the mob? o_o
ImageImage
Jadein92
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore, Thrall

Re: The Minecraft Topic: Herobrine Discussion

Unread post by Jadein92 »

I honestly think its just a Creepypasta, nothing more. Similar to the whole "Ben drowned" thing from Majoras Mask. I do think it is kinda funny that notch would put a Herobrine skin in the game to poke fun at it though. xD

Art by FlailingKitty on Flight Rising