Page 1 of 1
Jade Pandaren Kite? Ticket: Answered
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:14 pm
by Chimera
For the achievement, do you need all 150 mounts on a specific faction or is it the accumulated total of both factions? Shade, from her mount thread, said she had 149 on one side, and 148 on another, and was rewarded the kite. That's just a few shy of 300! But both sides were still below 150, even though the one faction was only lacking one mount. I have a total of 170 mounts across both factions but only 129, my highest, on the one faction specifically.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm
by cowmuflage
I have no clue but I'd like to know myself XD
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:26 pm
by cowmuflage
Well I do ahve to say in my achievement page it says I have 132 mounts when I'm on Cow and she only has 129 herself.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:41 pm
by Seilahyn
I had 148 mounts last night. Logged in today and got the 150 Achievement. I now have 149 mounts with the 150 Kite mount. I'm not sure if it's counting my Warlocks 2 class specific ones although they don't show up on my main, a Hunter.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:52 pm
by Chimera
Class mounts arent showing up on my list and my total mount on horde side (my main faction, the one with 129 mounts) hasnt changed :S You might of gotten an extra mount somewhere, maybe on another char you acquired a mount or had one you didnt have before :3 I have a ticket in right now to ask but it'll be a while im sure
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:06 pm
by cowmuflage
I think it's taken into account my DK mounts too. I think. and my lock mount.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 pm
by Shadow
Yeah. Those Blizz tickets. Mine's been stuck between 8 and 13 minutes for two days now. It was there when I made it at about... 12 minutes. Sometimes it's shorter, sometimes it's longer. I'd rather have the 5-7 day ticket bug back :/ At least then I felt like they were actually trying to answer.
I personally assumed that it took your highest mount character into account, which is a Paladin or Warlock on Horde side for me which was at 149 on either. It could very well count all of the character's class mounts, just not display it. I'm really not sure. Can't wait to hear what the GMs have to say. With the new patch just out, I wouldn't expect to hear back from them anytime soon, however. :/
Personally, I just assumed it was like Snowy, where she got her 100 achievement mount as her 100th mount. I had 149 so I got my 150 achievement mount as my 150th mount. But anything could be possible!
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 pm
by Seilahyn
That is honestly the only way I could have been given credit for the Achievement.
My highest level Horde character at the moment is 3. I have a 90 Hunter, Shaman, 89 Druid, 83 Hunter, 52 Warlock, 13 Hunter, and 1 Paladin. And while listing that I remembered I still have my boyfriend's 30 something Paladin on my account. So it has to be counting the Paladin/Warlock mounts as I have 148 mounts as of last night before maint. I logged in today to get spammed with the bugged achievements they fixed and We're Going to Need More Saddles, rewarding me the Jade Padaren Kite which put me at 149 out of the supposize 150 needed to even get it.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 pm
by Miyon
I got the achievement, but but not the mount.. Do I need to log through every damn character I own to make it pop up?
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:42 pm
by Snowy
Okay, well, here's something weird I noticed which might help.
I only have one character at the moment, and when I got my 99th mount, I was rewarded with the Red Dragonhawk and 100 mount achievement.
I figured that, since you automatically learn the reward mount now, it counts as the 100th mount? Might be the same for 150.
Unless something freaked out, my best guess is that it adds up all the Horde & Alliance mounts.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:45 pm
by Meggers
Miyon wrote:I got the achievement, but but not the mount.. Do I need to log through every damn character I own to make it pop up?
I thought I had an issue too, but they just auto add it into your list.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:53 pm
by Miyon
Meggers wrote:Miyon wrote:I got the achievement, but but not the mount.. Do I need to log through every damn character I own to make it pop up?
I thought I had an issue too, but they just auto add it into your list.
No, I mean, it's not there. It's not on my list. I had 182 mounts yesterday, and I have 182 mounts today. I've tried the search feature. It's not there.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 pm
by Gastonn
I have got the achievement for 150 mounts, but no Kite on my mount list to be found.
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:02 pm
by Miyon
Hmm.. I checked my battle.net page for my main aswell, and no jade pandaren kite is to be found in either "obtained" or "not obtained". What is this sorcery?

Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:26 pm
by Chimera
Hmm, so, they may of changed the mount system to reward the achiev mount as the '50th', '100th', '150th'? Im still awaiting a response to my ticket so no confirmation of any kind from a GM yet.. Last night i went up to 130 horde side by doing a guild run for Rusted Proto Drake~ I was bugged from a crash during the run which prevented the Meta from appearing complete, even though i successfully acquired all the mini achieves, it took about 10min for the meta to respond and for the drake to appear in my mount list. Might wanna put a ticket in Miyon if you still dont have the kite :3 It'll take a while but it'll be remedied for sure if you have that 182 mount count on one faction (since we're trying to figure out if it counts or not for account-wide ^^)
I think after i catch Sunwing i'll be doing some dungeon farming and covert jp to honor to pick up the last few pvp mounts i need, then try and figure out what else i could do for quick mounts XD
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:29 pm
by Miyon
I've heard that other people have the same issues with the mount not showing, so I don't think I'll have to submit a ticket in addition to that. I'm currently logging through all my chars (I have a lot, and like to keep them "active") just to see if it makes any difference (though I have a feeling it won't. The 182 mounts is on the horde side, while in total I have 257 (holy fucking batman O.O).
Re: Jade Pandaren Kite? Ticket: Answered
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm
by Chimera
Mmmmk, got a response from a GM, the achiev is only rewarded if you manage to crawl your way up to 150 (or as it appears, 149) on a single faction. GM also told me i have 132 mounts so class mounts do count (i have 130 but i do have a lvl 80 warlock who has fel and dreadsteeds).
Oiy i got some grinding to do @_@