Page 1 of 1

More Jinx Hijinx

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:59 am
by Bulletdance
Not a wow or hunter shirt this time, but I noticed a lot of others on here like a certain tv sho so I figured I'd share my latest entry. :D
Image

Re: More Jinx Hijinx

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:10 am
by Vephriel
*collapses*

I NEED this.

Need.

Or I will die.

Re: More Jinx Hijinx

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:14 am
by Bonita
This is awesome! I want this!

Re: More Jinx Hijinx

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:33 pm
by Azunara
asdfghjkl;v oh my god done

1234567890% done

<3

Re: More Jinx Hijinx

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am
by Nikrosnil
THIS IS PURE BRILLIANCE THIS NEEDS TO BE IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Re: More Jinx Hijinx

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:41 am
by Bulletdance
:lol: I'm glad you guys like it. I hope Jinx accepts it I'm super curious to see what people will say about it.

Re: More Jinx Hijinx

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 pm
by Meggers
Amagad want.