Page 1 of 1

Jeli's mount journal :D (I feel...broke..)

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:27 am
by Jelani
This is now going to be my mount journal XD Not actively farming anything. But it's a place to put what I get without making a bagillion posts :D

Hit exaulted with golden lotus...*twitch* so done with those dailies.

Image

That is until I get twitchy to try for Alani again.

Re: Never have to do them again! if I dont want..

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 pm
by Snowbird
congratz!i cant wait untill im done with all my dailys. so i can start doing some other stuff!

Re: Never have to do them again! if I dont want..

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm
by Jelani
Thanks :D Glad to be done with those, but just replacing them with the Shado-pan dailies XD

Re: Never have to do them again! if I dont want..

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 pm
by Meggers
Well nothing comes close to lotus...the gobs of dailies there are that is. Shado-pan has wayy less per day. :D

Re: Never have to do them again! if I dont want..

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 pm
by Sophistique
Grats!! I need to get my butt into gear to finish Golden Lotus - hate, hate, hate those quests...

Re: Never have to do them again! if I dont want..

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:10 pm
by Jelani
So..today I finished the Loregasm that is the Dominance Offensive questline. *flail* omg the lore..Blizzard did this rep grind right in my opinion. with the lore placed through out the grind, not just at honored/revered and the like.

Un-armored version
Image

Armored version
Image

...I may actually give my cloud serpent a break with these o_o.

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (New Wyverns!)

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 pm
by Sophistique
Ooo grats on the new Wyverns, they do look cool :)

Haven't really started the quest line down there yet, done one set of dailies so far lol

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (New Wyverns!)

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:20 pm
by Jelani
Trust me. Keep up with it. They broke up the monotony of questing with lore "events" Theres an achievement called "dominance offensive" That shows you how many lore parts are in the chain.

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (New Wyverns!)

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 am
by Snowbird
I love those!! they are rally amazing looking!

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (New Wyverns!)

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:44 am
by Snowy
Those mounts look amazing. o: I'm so slow with rep grinds compared to everyone else all thanks to uni! But congrats on them!

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (New Wyverns!)

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:51 am
by Jelani
Been a while since I posted so photo dump!

Up to 165 mounts :D

I finally finished Shado-pan so I had to get the He-man battle cat <_<
Image

And of course the only flying mount Jeli uses atm <_<
Image

This dino matches my transmog so perfectly I never use another ground mount XD
Image

Still need the other 2 but this will do for now :D
Image

This guy is too cute for words..
Image

And last but not least...finally something other than Skadi's pants >_<
Image

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (New Wyverns!)

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:14 pm
by Snowy
Jelani wrote:And last but not least...finally something other than Skadi's pants >_<
Skadi kept dropping his pants for you, eh? ;)

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (been a while, Photodump!)

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:06 pm
by Snowbird
Congratz on ur mounts!

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (New Wyverns!)

Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:33 pm
by Jelani
Snowy wrote:
Jelani wrote:And last but not least...finally something other than Skadi's pants >_<
Skadi kept dropping his pants for you, eh? ;)

Yes! The little buggar would only drop his pants for me <_< totally no fun..

Re: Jeli's mount journal :D (been a while, Photodump!)

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:17 pm
by Jelani
SO I had hoped that 5.3 would get my white camel mount to sell...since people would be trying to hit 200. and I was a ways off and wanted the gold to get mounts :)

A couple days ago, I sold a Hycinth macaw that I had nabbed when I saw it for 1700, and sold it for 17k <_<. Then yesterday, the camel finally sold :D 100k gold. The normal price on my server :)

So today I started wandering, getting faction mounts in Pandaria that I had not wanted to spend what little gold I had on me at the time.

First up was the amber scorp :) I <3 the look of this, I just didnt want to spend all of my gold at once for the 7k price tag.
Image

Then the 2 goats I had not bought yet, black and white.
Image
Image

Then, after misclicking a flight path, I found myself in one keg. and on a whim, flew to the nearby grummel camp. Where I found myself staring at the mount I figured I would never have. The Overlord of all Yak Overlords..

And me with 109k.....with a pricetag of 108k. But I still had mounts to buy. The August celestial dragon, the golden lotus cranes... but I NEVER thought I would have the gold all at once for this yak..I even called my boyfriend because I am that lame and didnt know what to do..

In the end. <_<
Image

I figured in the end, it will feel much easier to hit the small price tags of the other mounts than hit this amount again XD