Page 1 of 1

Kirins?

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:08 pm
by Silivren
Forgive me, but I cannot for the life of me find the topic on the kirin mounts. Are those in game yet? I didnt see them on Warcraft Mounts and if so how does one go about getting one. I really really like them. :lol:

Again, sorry fi this topic already exists somewhere.

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:17 pm
by GormanGhaste
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... ilit=kirin

People are speculating it will be from the Blizzard Store, but we don't know yet.

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 pm
by Silivren
Oh! I see, alright. I was confused because I heard about them but didnt know if they were even available yet.

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 pm
by Snowy
Nope, not available yet, and no one knows where they come from either.

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 pm
by Meggers
I find it hard to believe with store mount because of all the colors that were found.

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:17 pm
by Kalliope
*knocks on the door to the rumor mill* We DO have a new raid instance coming soon....

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:36 pm
by Meggers
Well with the new icons (for the new raid stuff) there was a triceratops mount icon introduced. x:

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm
by Kalliope
Meggers wrote:Well with the new icons (for the new raid stuff) there was a triceratops mount icon introduced. x:
That would make me ecstatically happy. No, seriously, that would.

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 am
by SylviaDragon
Hope its not from the store. I'm too poor to buy one. :lol:

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 am
by Snowy
Meggers wrote:Well with the new icons (for the new raid stuff) there was a triceratops mount icon introduced. x:
WHAT?! WHERE?!
Edit: Lol nevermind I know now. :P

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:46 am
by GormanGhaste
With the new info on 5.2, my best guess is that these are rewarded from the new Kirin Tor/Sunreaver factions.

Re: Kirins?

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:07 pm
by Snowy
GormanGhaste wrote:With the new info on 5.2, my best guess is that these are rewarded from the new Kirin Tor/Sunreaver factions.
Oohh, nice thinking there. I hope they are!