Page 1 of 1

MLP: FiM Discord Returns Jan 19th!

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:06 am
by Lisaara
On my birthday!!!!!! HEEEE! Best present EVER!!! *flails*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My ... .932013.29

Called "Keep Calm And Flutter On"

Princess Celestia tasks the ponies with reforming Discord, a mischievous spirit of disharmony, but Fluttershy is the only one who is willing to give him a chance.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-litt ... aid=zap2it

Re: MLP: FiM Discord Returns Jan 19th!

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 pm
by Eternallylostx
Yay, excitement! His voice is awesome.

Re: MLP: FiM Discord Returns Jan 19th!

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 pm
by Lisaara
Very much so! *bounces with glee!*

Re: MLP: FiM Discord Returns Jan 19th!

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm
by cowmuflage
He's my least fave badguy in the show XD I liked King Sombra the best.

Re: MLP: FiM Discord Returns Jan 19th!

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:40 pm
by Lupis
Oooo, Fluttershy is the one giving him a chance? Wow, I swear the writers just read the fanfic I read not long ago. xD Which isn't a bad thing because this is exciting.

Re: MLP: FiM Discord Returns Jan 19th!

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:27 pm
by Shadow
omg. This is the best :3 I'm moving into my new place on the 13th. And on the 19th, that very same week, more MLP: FiM? Yaaay!

Re: MLP: FiM Discord Returns Jan 19th!

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 am
by Lisaara
Hee! I just couldn't help but share this wonderful news!