Sword Art Online[Anime]
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 pm
I recently finished watching the best anime I have seen since the original seasons of Bleach and I thought I would share it with you guys. It is called Sword Art Online and the gist of the plot is that 10,000 players get trapped in a virtual reality MMO (VRMMO) and if they die in the game the virtual reality helmet they wear fries their brain in real life. The story follows one player who gives it his all to beat the game by defeating all 100 floors of the giant floating castle that the MMO takes place in. There is a second arc in the first season but i'll leave that for you all to decide if you want to watch it. It is japanese with english subtitles but its really well subbed so even a 10 year old could follow it!
You can watch episodes 1-19 on Hulu here http://www.hulu.com/sword-art-online.
Episodes 20-25 can be found on various anime sites or Hulu recommends the best site to watch them at the bottom of the page where it says AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE.
Hope you guys take a look at it and fall in love with it as I have.
You can watch episodes 1-19 on Hulu here http://www.hulu.com/sword-art-online.
Episodes 20-25 can be found on various anime sites or Hulu recommends the best site to watch them at the bottom of the page where it says AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE.
Hope you guys take a look at it and fall in love with it as I have.