Page 1 of 1
Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 pm
by Kurenio
I'm back!
Well I will be come Jan 16th. I'll officially be returning to WoW after my years break, and it looks like I have some work to do on this forum as well.
I can't wait to see Orihime's shining face again. Anyway I hope everyone will accept me as a Petopian again.
Ner'Zhul's resident BM Rare Hunter has returned to where he belongs!
Orihime wants to say hi.

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 pm
by Lisaara
Kurenio!!!!! *tackles*
Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:59 pm
by Kurenio
Junrei wrote:Kurenio!!!!! *tackles*
Well hi there lol.
Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:01 pm
by Bonita
Welcome back

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 pm
by Kurenio
Thanks
Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 pm
by Lisaara
*is Jessibelle, btw* We've missed you!

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:37 pm
by Kurenio
Figured as much for your signature. I'm actually surprised I was missed though.
EDIT: Typo op.
Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:54 am
by Lisaara
Of course you were. <3 You're a valuable member here and a cherished friend.
Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 am
by Kurenio
That is good to know

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 am
by Qinni
Welcome back Kurenio.
You're a valuable member here and a cherished friend.
Valuable as in we only want you to make more siggies for us! Jk. We love you.
Now feel the wrath of my Nyan'nahak and all its rainbow goodness.
Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:25 pm
by Kurenio
Qinni wrote:Welcome back Kurenio.
You're a valuable member here and a cherished friend.
Valuable as in we only want you to make more siggies for us! Jk. We love you.
Now feel the wrath of my Nyan'nahak and all its rainbow goodness.
:O
(deleted)
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm
by Slapperfish
(deleted)
Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:46 pm
by Qinni
Slapperfish wrote:Qinni wrote:Now feel the wrath of my Nyan'nahak and all its rainbow goodness.
I think a Pop-Tart Spirit Beast will be the least of his worries... XD
Because Jormy will stare into his soul?
Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm
by Kurenio
Come back and people trying to kill me :O