Page 1 of 2

Siliverin's Mount Journal: Another Three new Mounts!

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:37 pm
by Siliverin
So I have always been an avid mount collector since Vanilla wow. My sister and a few guildies (from my old server) saw no point in wanting every mount you can possibly get/buy. Some though of my guildies thought it was a fun idea and supported me and would even try to help me get them. So i figured just now why not make a journal it would be fun :)

3/12/2013: Three new mounts, Thundering August Cloud Serpent, Pandarian Kite and Ruby Panther :). I hit exaulted with the klaxxi but decided to save the money I had for the cloud serpent so the scorpy is on hold for now

My newest addition to my stables is the Crimson Deathcharger. Ever since they came out with DK's, I always wanted the DK mount for all my toons but of course, wasn't going to happen. When I heard about the crimson version, I knew i'd never have one because the chance of me doing the quest chain was zero and havig the money at that time was impossible. A few X-Pacs later and massive saving got me this beauty :) and I could not be happier!!

Image
Image

Update: Three new mounts :) at the end of the post lol

Right now there are a few mounts I am still working on getting mostly drops, rep and achiv mounts.

Drop/Achivs
Firey Warhorse
Vitreous Stone Drake
Phosphorent Stone Drake
Volcanic Stone Drake
Ashes of Alar
Ironbound Proto Drake
Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
Reins of the Crimson Cloudserpent
Pandarian Kite String
Twilight Harbringer
Drake of the East Wind
Corrupted Egg of Milzagor
Direhorn Mounts off warbringer


Guild Achiv:
Reins of the Dark Phoenix

TCG Loot: (if i ever have the money haha)
Fel Drake
Corrupted Hippogryph

Rep:
Amber Scorpion
Reins of the Golden Riding Crane
Reins of the Regal Riding Crane
Blue Shado-Pan Riding Tiger
Reins of the Azure Water Strider
Reins of the Thundering August Cloud Serpent
Grand Wyvern Mount from the guys in K.Wilds
Red Direhorn from Sunreavers

Blizz Store/Promo/RaF/Etc
Obsidian Nightwing

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal:Crimson Deathcharger :)

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 pm
by Shadow
Congrats :3 I do love to walk up to people:

"Hey, guess what?"

"... What?"

"I'm a Death Knight!" and run around on my non-DK toons.

Did you know that in the DK starting zone, when you have to disguise yourself as a human and your DK mount should turn into a regular horse, you can instead ride around on the Crimson Deathcharger (or any mount, really) and it won't get disguised? :3

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal:Crimson Deathcharger :)

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:14 pm
by Siliverin
Thanks :)

lol!! I didnt know that. Though I havent played the dk starting area in a long time, let alone not with the crimson deathcharger xD.

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal:Crimson Deathcharger :)

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 am
by Snowbird
omg congratz! ive wanted that one for a wile :)

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal:Crimson Deathcharger :)

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:46 pm
by Siliverin
Thank You!! I have too but the prices were always insane or well never on the ah. There had been one going around for 55-50k and I really didn't want to pay that for it. Finally thanks to a good friend and someone selling one in trade I got it for 35k. Best 35k ever lol

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Reins of the Dark Phoenix!

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:33 am
by Siliverin
So last night the guild I am in <Petopians> on nesingwary got the achiv for the Reins of the Dark Phoenix. Yes we may be a day late and a dollar short since the raids are from the last xpac but we are all so happy!! and its nice to have a phoenix mount :)

Image
Image

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Reins of the Dark Phoenix!

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:31 am
by Snowbird
Congratz hun!! its an pretty mount!! wish ashes had armor to! <3

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Reins of the Dark Phoenix!

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm
by Siliverin
Thank You!! it is a very pretty mount indeed. I am so glad the guild was able to get it :) It would be awesome if ashes did.

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Reins of the Dark Phoenix!

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 pm
by Shadow
Congrats <3 Yeah. But Ashes has pretty pink streamers instead of armor. Think of it as a trade off! Though I do wish the phoenixes had something for a butt... Let's just say I'd be scared to ride a phoenix as a Tauren...

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Reins of the Dark Phoenix!

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:51 pm
by Siliverin
very true! they are both so pretty, i have yet to see alar drop ever. One day though :)

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Reins of the Dark Phoenix!

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm
by Snowy
Another new mount thread for me to jump on! :D Congrats on all your mounts and welcome to the addiction that is posting all about your mounts. :lol:

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Reins of the Dark Phoenix!

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 am
by Siliverin
LOL thank you snowy!!

hehe yes i have always thought about starting one but never did xD

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Azure Water Strider

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 am
by Siliverin
Got my azure water strider finally!!! i love his mount special LOL

Image
Image

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Azure Water Strider

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:25 am
by Snowbird
Congratz on ur Strider! i never use it! But its fun to summon sometimes just for lolz! :D

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Azure Water Strider

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 am
by Snowy
Congrats! :D I find it weird that I made a comment at 5:45 PM and you replied at exactly 5:45 AM. o: (In my time at least!)

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Azure Water Strider

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:34 am
by GormanGhaste
Congrats! I like to use mine whenever I'm in Darnassus :)

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Azure Water Strider

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:44 pm
by Siliverin
@Moila: lol yeah I have a feeling he wont be used much really ( at least for his main purpose of water walking lol)

@snowy: LOL i just looked at it, that is weird!

@Gorman: thanks :D im sure he will get more use when DM is around if the bunny is up >.>

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Obsidian Nightwing!

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 pm
by Siliverin
So as I was browsing my account on the WoW site for some reason I though I would go take a gander at my previous RaF's. Well apparently I had RaF'd myself back in 2009 and never claimed the mount! So because of that it had gone from whatever it was at the time to the obsidian Nightwing mount. I thought mabe it was a mistake but hit claim mount anyway. And sure enough it wasn't it was just an unclaimed mount! So I now have the Obsidian Nightwing thanks to forgetting about claiming the mount in 2009!

Image

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Obsidian Nightwing!

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:56 am
by Sophistique
Wow that was a HUGE find!! Lucky you checked!!

Congrats on getting your RaF mount (a few years later! hehe)

Re: Siliverin's Mount Journal: Obsidian Nightwing!

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:51 pm
by Meggers
I think back then it was the zhevra? Grats!