Page 1 of 1

Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:23 pm
by Nefretiti
I was wondering if people would be interested in reserving hatchlings from these two pairs, one gened , one ungened

These two will be basic gened for the most part exept maybe gembond on Niaka because of her lavender tert.

Niaka - obsidian/obsidian/lavender
Image
Camael - obsidian/obsidian/grey
Image

the gened pair

Dantris - obsidian tiger/obsidian shimmer/avocado
Image
Flawless - thinking of iridescent and stripes or seraph for her. obsidian/obsidian/obsidian
Image

I would keep Flawless in the ungened pair if I could but she and Camael are father and daughter.

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:28 pm
by Chimera
Image Perhaps... not their next breeding, but perhaps the one after, I will have enough money to place a reserve (so many things I need first to start generating decent money D:) xD These are gooorgeous pairs!

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:28 pm
by Mozag
What kind of prices were you thinking of? :)

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:29 pm
by Nefretiti
I haven't really thought that far, I'm open to suggestions on what would be fair :)

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:29 pm
by Rawr
I would be interested in a male. :mrgreen:

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 pm
by Miyon
I want to reserve! :D

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:39 pm
by Makoes
Of course the tertiary range I like would be on the gened pair XD.
I wouldn't mind reserving a spot, though I am rather picky about the tertiary, and willing to wait for one to be born with the right one.
(lavendar-storm, Blue-sky, prefered range: Caribbean (ideal :P)-jade)

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 pm
by Nefretiti
I don't HAVE to gene up Flawless, I thought I might as well since her intended partner is :)

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 pm
by Tahlian
I'd be interested in a hatchling out of one of these pairs...hopefully I'll be able to scrape together enough coin to afford one in the future.

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:07 pm
by Nefretiti
I'm still trying to figure out what to ask, if ya'll have suggestions on a fair price I'd like to hear :)

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:50 pm
by Qinni
As long its not 500k for a obsidian ;A;

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:51 pm
by Nefretiti
I was thinking maybe 200k - 250 range .. subject to change though since I'm not sure what they're really worth.

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:10 pm
by Vasken
I sold an obsidian/obsidian mirror for 200k and an obsidian/obsidian pearly for 350k; you'd probably be able to charge quite a lot!

I think 200k-350k would be a fair amount for reserves-- though you might be able to ask upwards of 400k-500k! I'm just not too sure if anyone except the richer members of FR's official forums would pay that much, though! It might be worth making a thread there! :P

I'll probably nip back if it's not too far out my price range; they're both wonderful pairs! :D

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:30 pm
by Makoes
Personally I'd like them to be in the lower affordable (200K-300K), but as a buyer, I may be a bit biased towards the pricing :P

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:50 am
by Miyon
Most any price should be fine with me as long as I can get myself to play SS after they broke it, and not spend the treasure on all the genes I need xD

Re: Obsidian Skydancer reserves.

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:09 am
by Nefretiti
Well I was thinking about that pricerange because I bought Dantris for 250k (he was still a guadian then) it'll be awhile before they'll be able to breed though.