Favorite drake mounts and why?
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 am
Since I can't play on my main till either Monday or Tuesday due to running out of game time I thought maybe make some interesting topics here gives me something constructive to do. So my fellow message board members what if any are your favorite drake mounts and may I ask why be it hard to find or maybe took seems like forever running that one raid or dungeon to get.
My number one favorite used to be the Time Lost Proto Drake due to it was a pain to find and kill due to there was no CRZ back then and the Storm Peaks were always packed with campers not only for the mount but Skoll and others. But now that I managed to finally be able to solo The Obsidian Sanctum 10 man my new number one favorite has got to be the awesome Black Drake.

Coming in at close second is the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher because it took so long for my old guild to finally realize it was a good idea to run it and when we did most of us that were there got the mount.

Third is the Time Lost Proto Drake back in the day before CRZ and Cata I was able to find and kill this awesome mount when I was on my old realm and it was also this mount which made me want to keep my now 90 Death Knight and move him to another account.

Fourth is the Onyxian Drake been trying for many a month since I found out I can solo it on 10 man in blood spec yet to obtain this beauty but I know one day it shall be mine.

Fifth and last is the Albino Drake pretty easy to obtain when you get the certain number of mounts and hardly used by players I noticed when in game I like it due to the way it looks cool with the white and light blue/green scales.

My number one favorite used to be the Time Lost Proto Drake due to it was a pain to find and kill due to there was no CRZ back then and the Storm Peaks were always packed with campers not only for the mount but Skoll and others. But now that I managed to finally be able to solo The Obsidian Sanctum 10 man my new number one favorite has got to be the awesome Black Drake.

Coming in at close second is the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher because it took so long for my old guild to finally realize it was a good idea to run it and when we did most of us that were there got the mount.

Third is the Time Lost Proto Drake back in the day before CRZ and Cata I was able to find and kill this awesome mount when I was on my old realm and it was also this mount which made me want to keep my now 90 Death Knight and move him to another account.

Fourth is the Onyxian Drake been trying for many a month since I found out I can solo it on 10 man in blood spec yet to obtain this beauty but I know one day it shall be mine.

Fifth and last is the Albino Drake pretty easy to obtain when you get the certain number of mounts and hardly used by players I noticed when in game I like it due to the way it looks cool with the white and light blue/green scales.

