Page 1 of 1

Ashdawn's list of mounts to obtain!

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:30 am
by ashdawn
WELCOME TOO MY PERSONAL LIST OF MOUNTS! :D I shall get all of these! if you guys have any ideas for mounts I should get feel free to recommend! preferably soloable, I can do all wrath content, every cata dungeon and 1 or 2 cata raid bosses :)

White hawkstrider (38 runs) (Completed)

Raven lord (50 runs) (Completed)

Malygos (2 runs)

Onyxian drake (2 runs)

Ashes of alar (2 runs)

vitrous stone drake (7 runs)

blue proto drake (1 run)

Fiery warhorse (2 runs) (Completed)

ZG Panther (4 runs)

ZG Raptor (1 run)

Flametalon of Alysrazor (0 runs)

Re: Ashdawn's list of mounts to obtain!

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:52 pm
by Kööna

Don't forget the ZG Raptor, Swift White Hawkstrider, Raven Lord, Rivendare's Deathcharger, Green Proto-Drake, Invincible's Reins, the achievements' mounts....Unless you have them! xD


Re: Ashdawn's list of mounts to obtain!

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:26 pm
by ashdawn
I have the white hawkstrider raven lord and achievement mounts, ill add the raptor and deathcharger to my list later today :)