Page 1 of 1

WoW currently $4.99 / €5

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:36 am
by Wain
Blizzard are having a Black Friday sale and the basic game (which is everything up to Cataclysm now) is $4.99 (US store) or €5 (EU store). MoP is on sale too.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/


I'm posting this in the mounts and pets forums as I believe you have to buy the game (as well as subscribe for 2 months) if you want to recruit-a-friend and get a mount or pet out of it. Right now that works out much cheaper :)

If you select the "gift it" option and supply your own email address then it will email you the code, to use later at your leisure. I think if you don't select "gift it" then it wants to apply it to your own account as you're currently logged in.

Re: WoW currently $4.99 / €5

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:03 am
by SpiritBinder
Wow, thats neat! Save me $15 for every RAF pet or mount I need, and the best part is I can just save them up til I have spare time/cash to get them. Thanks for the heads up! :D