Page 1 of 1

Disturbing yet funny graphic glitches (possibly NSFW)

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:49 am
by Kintsugi
So, I had two pretty awesome/terrifying graphics glitches that I just thought I'd share. For the first, we see troll barbie, in all her naked glory. This happened in Moggit, so it may well be a known glitch. I was rather...surprised to put it mildly. :lol:

Image

Second, we have...I don't even know. I was leveling a Macabre Marionette. He was fighting a frog and got frog kissed and thus turned into a frog. But not a normal frog. A dead white, featureless frog of the damned. I moved Frog of the Damned to the back of the line and tried not to look at it. Then. Then he turned back to a skeleton dude. But something was still very wrong. He was still solid, dead white. And his hat and maracas were gone. And he had somewhere found a robe and cloak. I don't even... :?

After the pet battle was done, he returned to normal. But he left my collection cause I don't trust the little bugger! ;)

Image

Re: Disturbing yet funny graphic glitches (possibly NSFW)

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 pm
by Arthur
lol, that last one is creepy and funny! haha xD

(deleted)

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm
by Slapperfish
(deleted)

Re: Disturbing yet funny graphic glitches (possibly NSFW)

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:18 pm
by SylviaDragon
oh my. o.O I did not realize trolls suffered from saggy bottom. I don't think I can unsee this.

(deleted)

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:38 pm
by Slapperfish
(deleted)

Re: Disturbing yet funny graphic glitches (possibly NSFW)

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:52 am
by Kayb
lol

Re: Disturbing yet funny graphic glitches (possibly NSFW)

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:15 am
by Kintsugi
They just need a good toning program. Which hopefully Blizz will give them. Its not their fault tho. Years of running around with the terrible lower back problems they have take a toll on the body. The only time they truly relax is when they dance, poor things *looks at what she just typed....shakes head....I'm up too early* *posts anyway for the amusement of others* :lol: