Silly things you hate.

Kalwen
Realm: Vek'Nilash-A, Lothar-A, Tanaris-H

Silly things you hate.

Unread post by Kalwen »

Hey, this is just a silly little topic for fun. What are silly, funny or weird things you hate? Nothing serious or anything just things u hate that may be a bit silly. Please keep it nice and light, no making fun of other peoples things please. And no debating this is just for fun.

Ill go first...i hate socks, i hate them just hate them. If i never have to wear socks im happy. even in the dead of winter i profer not to wear socks.

Now you guys go:)

Remeber keep it fun:)
Calithila
Realm: Vek'nilash-Ally, Lothar-Ally, Tanaris-Horde

Re: Silly things you hate.

Unread post by Calithila »

My silly thing that I hate are shoes, just don't like them.

:)
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Wires. I. Hate. Wires. With a PASSION.
Especially thin wires. Put them down and they'll be in a knot when you pick them up again. They also break easily. *Glares at pile of broken headphones.*
Of course; can't live with them, can't live without them. If I got some of those wireless earphones I'd lose them in a heartbeat.
And at any size they always get caught on something. Even when they're not close to anything. I hate dealing with my computer because the leads always somehow get coiled around each other and/or the socket extension/my legs. And they always get in the way no matter how much you push them aside. The amount of times I've managed to kick the power cord out just getting comfortable aaargh.
WIRES. *Storms off fuming.*

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

I totally hate feet. They're freaky looking and can be really nasty. I can't be touched by feet or look at feet or touch other peoples feet. Just ew

And the wire thing, I totally get that. Idk how many times I've gotten new headphones this year lol.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Eww yes, agreed on the feet thing. I hate everything about feet. I don't like seeing them or touching them or having them touch me. Just eurgh. Feet are so gross.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Other peoples saliva...just grosses me out. My kids, my BF's.../shudders

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Calithila wrote:My silly thing that I hate are shoes, just don't like them.

:)
Pffft, I'm the same way Cali :P
In winter I'm forced to wear them less I get frostbite of course but the moment the snow is off the ground and it hits 50+ degrees the most you'll ever see me in is flip flops if I have to actually go somewhere. I despise shoes with a passion.

My silly (or not so silly) little thing to hate?
Dandruff. UGH this BS has literally plagued me my entire life and I just can't seem to get rid of it :x
it's like I have chronic dry scalp or something and it makes wearing anything black extremely embarrassing for me :?

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Kööna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin - US

Unread post by Kööna »

I have to agree with Makoes! Other people's saliva. YUCK!
Let me explain this to you, guys. I'm a cashier at the moment. I really don't know why a lot of people LOVE to literally LICK their fingers when they seperate the bills. I'm sorry...but nobody should EVER have to do such a thing! First of all, you put your saliva on money, money that everyone is going to touch and second of all, you're giving the money to me right after.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Bonita wrote:I totally hate feet. They're freaky looking and can be really nasty. I can't be touched by feet or look at feet or touch other peoples feet. Just ew
The Lord of the Rings must be like some sort of horror movie for you, then! :D

My silly hate is text phrases. People using "'sup" makes my skin crawl. "Lol" makes me picture them with their mouth hanging open and drool seeping out.

Oh and...
Alex wrote:Dandruff. UGH this BS has literally plagued me my entire life and I just can't seem to get rid of it :x
it's like I have chronic dry scalp or something and it makes wearing anything black extremely embarrassing for me :?
Sympathy from a fellow sufferer. :S
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Wain wrote:
Bonita wrote:I totally hate feet. They're freaky looking and can be really nasty. I can't be touched by feet or look at feet or touch other peoples feet. Just ew
The Lord of the Rings must be like some sort of horror movie for you, then! :D

My silly hate is text phrases. People using "'sup" makes my skin crawl. "Lol" makes me picture them with their mouth hanging open and drool seeping out.
LOL... I say that to you all the time. :lol:

Just so you know, yes this is normally look like when I do it.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

The hair, the clothing... why it's the spitting image of you! ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

obnoxious ringtones

perfume
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

The sound of people eating drives me nuts. x.x Even myself. Over vent or whatever, that's fine- but in real life it's maddening. My dad moans when he eats and he has no teeth, AND he tries to talk with his mouth full. STOP. STOP RIGHT NOW.

...There's a little list of Things Lupis Hates somewhere, and it's not that little.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Oh yeah, and on topic most silly things I hate are normally people related :lol: But around the top of my list is probably ASKHOLES!

"Askhole ~
A person whom constantly keeps asking for your advice, yet goes and does the opposite of what you told them."

I just love it when they keep coming back asking you what to do next regarding the opposite thing you just recommended they do. :|

These type of people drive me.... BONKERS!!!!

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Golly gosh yeah the sound people make when eating XD I tell myself it can't be helped but lol nope ma brain says :lol:
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Other people's toothbrushes. I feel grossed out even by my own, and the way it looks, but I find it hard to touch another person's, even my children's. I do it, because I need to brush their teeth when their dad isn't doing it, but oh god how nasty. And someone's brush touching mine, I literally contemplate buying a new one even if mine is a day old. Toothpaste majorly disgusts me as well, the way it crusts and looks and I even hate the smell and taste, even though I like mint.

I agree with Wain about people who consider "lol" a valid form of communication. I'm more used to it now because of playing WoW for so long, but I still shiver a little with distaste when a person I know answers literally EVERYthing with a "lol", and only differentiates when something is actually really making her laugh by using LOL instead. It drives me nuts, and it only makes her look stupid, even though I know she isn't. Argh.

Agreed with you, SB, about those people. Unhappily, my partner is one of those morons. I have stopped giving him advice for that reason, because it was driving me insane.
Another thing that annoys the pants off me is how he will be raiding or doing something that requires his concentration, and asks me a question about my personal wellbeing, or what I'm doing or if I'm having fun, and I respond to him, only to realise that he probably stopped listening the moment his question came to a close. I can't even describe how much I want to kick him in the face at that point. IF YOU DON'T CARE AND DON'T INTEND TO LISTEN TO THE ANSWER, WHY DO YOU ASK YOUR IDIOTIC QUESTIONS, HMMM?
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Banana flavoured candy or Popsicles.

SpiritBinder, my sister does stuff like that. It's like her life's mission or something..

It drives me up the wall.

She will ask you what to do and then either,

1.) Completely ignore the advice
or
2.) Call you wrong and ask someone else the exact same question expecting a different answer.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Anything and everything that tastes like artificial orange. I HATE orange. Gross, gross, get it out of my face.

The sound of my dog licking his paws. He'll just sit there and lick his paws... for ten minutes... loudly....

Slightly related to askholes, people who ask for advice and not only ignore your advice, but then bemoan how terrible everything is and don't even acknowledge that you gave advice in the first place! I'll suggest three or four options and they'll ignore all of them and go on about how there's no options left, it's all gone to hell, blah blah blah.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Anything and everything that tastes like artificial orange. I HATE orange. Gross, gross, get it out of my face.

The sound of my dog licking his paws. He'll just sit there and lick his paws... for ten minutes... loudly....

Slightly related to askholes, people who ask for advice and not only ignore your advice, but then bemoan how terrible everything is and don't even acknowledge that you gave advice in the first place! I'll suggest three or four options and they'll ignore all of them and go on about how there's no options left, it's all gone to hell, blah blah blah.

You mean like people on Tumblr when it comes to art? The "I suck and will never get good" types? Becuase those peeps suck.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

cowmuflage wrote:Golly gosh yeah the sound people make when eating XD I tell myself it can't be helped but lol nope ma brain says :lol:
Oh my goodness yesss. This drives me insane. I can't eat in a quiet room with other people because the sound of them eating makes me lose my appetite :lol:

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!