Page 1 of 2

What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:04 am
by Adam-Savage
Wait a minute...
The Source

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:07 am
by Saturo
I want one. Now.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:08 am
by Teigan
Mgrgl-lrgl

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:46 am
by Rhyela
As long as it doesn't chase me down the beach with a spear, I'm ok with it. Actually, I find it rather adorable and amazing at the same time. That's totally cool that they have limbs more than fins. :D

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:02 am
by Sonata
That...scares me.

Soon we will have a portal popping orcs and demons. With dragons and all.
And to top it off, with added Transformers roaming around.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:12 am
by Dulanie
Add this to the fact that the magnetosphere is going haywire it is possible that spacial rift would occur.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:14 am
by Saturo
0.o

The holes in the ozone layer could act as GATEWAYS!

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:16 am
by Azunara
Saturo wrote:0.o

The holes in the ozone layer could act as GATEWAYS!

Okay, now THAT would be cool.

*starts hunting for Stargates or strange openings to new worlds...*

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:20 am
by Dewclaw
Rhyela wrote:As long as it doesn't chase me down the beach with a spear, I'm ok with it.
Same here. :lol:
Cool fish.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:20 am
by Saturo
*Hides DHD*
I totally am not creating a stargate!
*Shoves cables and bits of Naquadha to the side with a foot*

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:21 am
by Azunara
Aaaw! Can I help make the stargate? Please?

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:22 am
by Saturo
Azunara wrote:Aaaw! Can I help make the stargate? Please?
Well... I guess. How good are you at Tollan engineering?

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:34 am
by Azunara
Uhm...Good question. Never had a chance to test out my skills. I can listen though...>.>

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:38 am
by Saturo
Ok, you'll be a better engineer than Ryno anyway.
*Throws crystals to Azu*
Assemble these.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:39 am
by Tyuriwen
These remind me of those really weird lizard thingies that some people keep as pets...begins with X or Z...can anyone help me out? xD

I want one! :3

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:40 am
by Saturo
Salamander is the Swedish name for a water lizard. That it?

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:41 am
by Azunara
*begins assembling.*

And...uh...I've got nothing. First thing that came to my head was Xen something or other...

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:43 am
by Sonata
Did somebody here mention SG-1?
ME ME ME I want to do tru' da portal!

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:44 am
by Saturo
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/a ... ander.html

Here's a salamander. It seems to be their English name too.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:47 am
by Azunara
My friends and I had a huge debate of Dr.Who vs. SG-1. Needless to say, I was proudly on the Stargate side. I'd like to claim we won, though those Dr.Whoites'll never admit it.