Page 1 of 1
MRP
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:39 am
by Aeladrine
I had to redownload MRP when I got my new harddrive, but no one else seems to have it anymore! I know it's the most popular RP addon, but even when I sit in Silvermoon and watch people RP, I can't see any descriptions. Was there an update? I know that newer versions usually aren't compatible with older ones.
Re: MRP
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 am
by Lupis
Oh? MRP seems to be the most popular one that I've seen- at least on WrA it is. Almost everyone seems to have it!
Descriptions won't pop up automatically though- you need to click on the player and hit the little MRP button by their portrait. ...Though I might be thinking of FlagRPS when I think of popping up descriptions. Gods, that addon could get annoying. x.x
Re: MRP
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:06 am
by Aeladrine
I know! I've been using it for a while. But usually you can tell they have MRP when you hover over them because they'll have a nickname, or their name will be slightly different or something. But even when I target people who say they're updating their MRP, I get nothing. :/ It only works with my friend, who also had to redownload.....
Re: MRP
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:56 am
by Castile
Ah ok I use it on Moon Guard and I love seeing random guilds ranks with it hehe! I have a old version and it works fine so far...
Re: MRP
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:00 am
by Aeladrine
There must've been an update, then. Sighs. That's annoying, since they're not backwards compatible and I really don't want to re-do my MRPs for a third time. I guess I'll just wait for everyone else to update, as well.
Re: MRP
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:29 am
by Aeladrine
Alright, so I switched to TRP2 and the problem just isn't going away! Even though I know other people are using them, the addons are acting as though I'm the only one with them! And I can't find anything to help fix it.): I've disabled all my other addons, reloaded the UI.... Everything!
Re: MRP
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:52 am
by Aeladrine
update: i've spent over four hours trying to fix it, and now it looks like all those people who were rping JUST DIDN'T HAVE ANY ADDONS INSTALLED, because i can see all the information my friend has in
(ʘ‿ʘ✿)