Page 1 of 1

Looking for new battle tag friends

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 pm
by Iowawolf
As the title says I am looking for new battle tag friends to add to my list I am quite shy so don't talk much until I get to know you as a friend and I mostly play Alliance between my 90 Night Elf Blood Death Knight, 87 Beast Mastery Worgen Hunter and my 50 Beast Mastery Draenei Hunter who ever I feel needs to go kill something. If you are interested my battle tag is Iowawolf#1653 if you add me let me know in this thread who you are so I can accept and have a safe journey in our World of Warcraft.

Re: Looking for new battle tag friends

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:00 am
by Rawr
You can add me if you want, I don't play WoW anymore (sometimes I'll play on a free account) but I do play Hearthstone and Diablo III often. Rin#1133 :mrgreen:

Re: Looking for new battle tag friends

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:15 am
by Iowawolf
Battle tag request sent thank you

Re: Looking for new battle tag friends

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:20 am
by Makoes
You can always add me :D Makoes#1664 I play often, and primarily on alliance.

Re: Looking for new battle tag friends

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:36 pm
by Iowawolf
Battle tag request sent