Page 1 of 1

Has anyone had this happen?

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:28 pm
by Danielfboone
Last night, I was running SoO LFR with my boosted Warlock. We defeated the Iron Juggernaut and it came up that I had won a belt. The option was there for a bonus roll so even though I had never used the bonus when I already had won something, I said "What the heck" and did it. I was pleasantly surprised with a new pair of leggings. I didn't know you could win 2 pieces of gear from one boss.

I only have one piece (bracers) of the boosted starter gear left now and my iLevel is 501.

Re: Has anyone had this happen?

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:58 pm
by Arthur
I have had it happen to me before, too.

Pretty sure it is an intended mechanic and you are also very lucky! ^.^

It is so sucky when you use a bonus roll and win the exact same item, though. haha.

Re: Has anyone had this happen?

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:14 pm
by peanutbuttercup
Closest I've come to that I think is 2 pieces off Ordos (so 1 off a bonus roll) - I don't remember ever managing to get 2 off an actual raid boss.

Crazier to me was one week, all 3 of my alts that did Celestials got tier pieces. :)

Re: Has anyone had this happen?

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:40 pm
by SylviaDragon
yep I have had it happen quite a few times. (although I almost always get duplicates of the same thing :P)

Re: Has anyone had this happen?

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:44 pm
by cowmuflage
Yeah I got the same gun twice at least 4 times? XD

Re: Has anyone had this happen?

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:17 am
by Finduilas
I had it happen on my priest a few times. I went as heal with her, got heal item with the normal roll and most times a shadow item with second roll although I have loot specialization set on "Discipline". My husband had the same with his druid. Got heal items on first roll and tank items with bonus roll although loot is on heal. Quite annoying if you have an offspec you only use like once a year.

Re: Has anyone had this happen?

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:53 am
by Castile
Yeah but you run the risk of duplicates :( Ive been lucky a few times but like Cow im pretty sure i got the gun like 5 times before I got the teir token i wanted ><

Re: Has anyone had this happen?

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:21 pm
by PorrasouxRex
I'm one of those players who rarely ever gets loot even with bonus roll. All the gold I got made me hate this system, imo.