Page 1 of 1

A Lore/Questing Character....

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:24 pm
by Hisae
Hey guys! :hug: How ya doing? Can't believe that WoD comes out on Nov. 13, 2014 (16 days before my 29th birthday! OH MY! 29!? I feel old....lol)

Ok! The topic of this thread is this: I've got two 90s (My two originals, Hisae who is now Moonglaive and Riyon who has reclaimed her original name/look of Plua.) Both I rushed to 90 on and I bypassed A LOT of the quests/lore of the zones of EK/Kalimdor. Now with WoD set to come out in 3 months I want a character alt that I can level 1-100. The purpose of this alt is to experience all or as many of the quests of World of Warcraft as I can without rushing. I would like to play anew class but I'm fine another hunter or mage if you all think that they would fit the loremaster profile. :) My 90 hunter is my new main as I enjoy her more than my original who is now retired and enjoying the quiet life in the Valley.

Treating the character as one who either hasn't been in Azeroth (Pandaren) or one who has only lived in one place all her life decides to go out and explore the world and to understand the things that are going on around her. What class would you suggest?

Re: A Lore/Questing Character....

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:19 pm
by Hisae
Never mind. I made a decision. :) I made another hunter on MG ( I love that class so much!)

Re: A Lore/Questing Character....

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 pm
by Hisae
Just released I posted this topic earlier so you can delete or close this thread.

Re: A Lore/Questing Character....

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:50 pm
by Kayb
Which story direction did you end going for?

Re: A Lore/Questing Character....

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:18 pm
by Hisae
Kayb, I decided on a pandaren who leaves the WI with her pet, Rikku/Lightning, to go out into the world and explore the land that her ancestors once called home, Kalimdor. Going for the Loremaster of that continent but at the same time try to not outlevel the area I'm in or get stuck in a pattern.